Chapter 7: Predacon Queen

"Wait. If she's the future queen of predacons-" Arcee started. "PredaQueen," Rust interjected. "PredaQueen, then wouldn't that mean that one of you has to be royalty?" she asked. "Not entierly. Back when predacons roamed Cybertron there would be certain predacon eggs that were chosen as future queens and kings by the spirits of past royals. Any predacon with teardrops on their throat is a future royal," Lukcy explained pointing with her snout at Amethyst.  "The teardrops indicate the predacons who Amethyst cares about. It's... in a way their life signal."

   "So. You two aren't royal predacons?" Miko asked. They both shook their helms. "Ok. So wait one of Amethyst's teardrop's dulled, but now it's back to normal meaning..." Jack trailed off. "Chestnut is alive yes," Rust finished for him. "And most likely being held captive by the Decepticons," Optimus said. "We can find her," Lucky and Rust said at the same time. "Optimus after what happened with Lucky and DreadWing, do you think it wise to send her back out into the feild," Ratchet argued. "That is your decision to make old friend," Optimus answered. Ratchet looked at Lucky then at Amethyst, who moved from his shoulders and joined the humans on the legde. "Alright. Lucky you are cleared for feild duty, but beware of swords," Ratchet said. Lucky bowed her head. "The ground bridge is set to the last coordinates," Raf said typing away at his laptop. The ground bridge whirred to life and Rust transformed into his alt. The two ran though the bridge.

   Amethyst watched her parents go through the green, blue, and purple vortex. "So... now what?" She asked. Even though she was young, she could speak. "Well there is one thing I can think you bots could do," Agent Fowler said angerly. He noticed Amethyst and started talking again. "Where did that one come from?"

   "Agent Fowler. Amethyst. Amethyst. Agent Fowler," Ratchet introduced the two of them. Amethyst looked at him and held out her talons and shook Fowlers hand. "What can we do Agent Fowler," Optimus said. "You bots can get your act together. You couldv'e been spotted in that little skirmish with the Con's!" He practically yelled. "Speaking of the Decepticons, we have activity in a mine," Ratchet said. "You bots better not be seen this time," Fowler growled walking away. SmokeScreen limped in looking around the empty room. "Where'd everybody go?" he asked. "They're out on a mission and you are still not cleared for active duty," Ratchet said not looking away from the screen. "Oh. Well the rest of Luck's sparklings are in power down," SmokeScreen reported. "Hey Smokey," Miko said watching a giant five headed ape fight against a gaint praying mantis. "This is odd. I like it!" Amethyst said sitting down next to the yellow couch. She wasn't very big, only the size of a great dane dog. She'd get bigger over time, but for now she liked her size.
After the fight the praying mantis went up against a giant t-rex like lizard. Amethyst eventually got bored and slipped into down.

.:Next day:.

   Amethyst yawned waking up next to the couch, the Autobots came back their mission was a success. "The Decepticons appear to be desperetly searching for energon," Ultra Magnus reported to Ratchet. She looked over at them, not seeing her parents. "Wheres Luck and Rust?" SmokeScreen asked before Amethyst could say anything. She was fidgeting with her claws. They weren't dead, but what if they were captured or seen? "Still looking for Chestnut, and don't worry nothing has happened to them," Ratchet answered looking at Amethyst, who calmed down. Bumblebee walked over to her holding out his hand for her to climb into. She hopped onto it before settling down on his shoulder.

   "If the Decepticons are searching desperetly for energon, then what are they planning to do with it?" Amethyst asked, gently wrapping her tail around Bee's neck. "It could be that they are planning on creating a Space Bridge," Optimus suggested. "So that they can leave...?" the small pred asked. "Nope. So they can bring more undead soldiers to try and destroy this marble," BulkHead answered making Amethyst tighten her tail a little. "Ow. Amethyst watch your tail," Bee said as she lossened her tail grip.

   "Don't we have to blow it up or something?" Amethyst asked. "It could be our only way of getting home, besides we can't make a full frontal attack on them with how few numbers we have," Ratchet said looking at the future predecon queen. She sniffed the air curiously. "What if we got more predacons? I mean... we do have the future predaqueen," Bumblebee suggested. "Hm. We would have to find them first," Optimus said. "Predacons? Now you bots are really going off script," Fowler said walking in. Amethyst hadn't yet warmed up to Fowler. She snorted and held her helm higher up. "Well I can help with the locating of predacons," she said proudly. "Bumblebee you will accompony Amethyst while she searches for predacon packs," Optimus said. Bee nodded looking at the small pred. "We will start right away," they both said at the same time. They were sent to the forest near the remains of their first base in Jasper, Nevada. "Woah... it's so beutiful out here," Amethyst sighed. "Princess Amethyst! Welcome to Jasper, Nevada!" Bumblebee said placing her on the desert floor bowing. She looked around at the deserty remains mesmerized. "There here," she said sniffing the air.

A/N: Hey guys! These are the other sparklings! They already have names and here they are! Top: Ramhorn

A/N: Hey guys! These are the other sparklings! They already have names and here they are! Top: Ramhorn. Middle: Spikeclaw. Last: Rustedblade. So thats them and I am gone.