Chapter 4: Unexpected Savior

Arcee lowered her blaster turning it back to servos. "And I promise not to destroy you afterwards, seeing as I wouldn't want to scratch my finish," KnockOut said, raising his hands in surrender. "Besides she set me free so it's only fitting I return the favor." He lowered his servos walking towards Chestnut with a scanner in hand. Arcee stepped aside keeping a close eye on KnockOut as he kneeled on one knee scanning Chestnut. She remained unconcious, but alive. KnockOut finished his scan and turned off the scanner. "Hm... she'll be fine. Her audial receptor is cracked, and she has suffered system faliures. She will come back online, eventually," KnockOut said looking at Arcee, who glared at him. They were snapped out of their little staring contest when a loud sounding screech resounded on the island they stood on. 'DeathSong,' Arcee thought.
   "Ratchet come in," she whispered into her comm, still static. KnockOut turned his servos into rotating blades, Arcee turned hers into blasters aiming at the death song like predacon who landed on the cliff nearby, glaring at them, hunger in his optics. His claws and teeth still stained with energon from his last meal. He growled at his future meals, screeching again and launching himself at them. Arcee started shooting while KnockOut stood defensively in front of Chestnut, blades spinning. DeathSong landed on Arcee who in turn hit him on his muzzle with her elbow blade causing him to recoil again away from her.

   He looked curious and fired an amber shot at her, it didn't miss and she stood in her cocoon trying to break it. He then turned to KnockOut only to cut off by a ground bridge opening and out came Optimus, and Bumblebee firing at DeathSong who screeched in pain before flying back to his canyon of prey leaving Arcee in her little cocoon. KnockOut turned his blades back to servos before running off in the opposite direction only looking back in Chestnuts direction where she stirred slightly but not enough to come back online. He continued to run avoiding that crazy pred, and the Autobots at all costs.

     "Arcee what happened?" Optimus asked while Bumblebee kneeled next to Chestnut. "That predacon, his calls made Chestnut go offline, and trapped me in this stuff," Arcee answered trying to break out of the cocoon. Bumblebee nudged Chestnut to try and get her back online but she merely stayed completely immobile. Optimus grabbed hold of rock and moved it behind Chestnut (as he couldn't break the cocoon and because Arcee told him too), Bumblebee propped her up against it. She coughed and her optics slowly turned back on. She saw Bee and Optimus, and Arcee in the cocoon of amber. "Ratchet, we need a bridge, and you might need to prepare med bay," Bumblebee commed, helping Chestnut to her feet. 

   She limped over to Arcee with her blade heated, carving through the cocoon until it shattered like glass. They said bye to the island went through ground bridge, back to base.  'Finally home,' Chestnut thought as she was being helped by Bumblebee over to a crate, where she sat down grumbling. Rust entered and saw Chestnut, grumbling and holding her helm. "What happened out there?" He asked walking over to her. "DeathSong happened," she growled. "Anyone else get hurt?" He asked again. "Just some vehicons, who he apparently ate," Arcee said. "Thats DeathSong for you," Chestnut growled.  

   Ratchet came out of the med bay noticing Chestnut was growling in pain placing a servo on her helm. He sighed and asked what happened. Arcee explained what happened and Ratchet looked at Chestnut surprised, she left out the part of KnockOut helping. "Sub-Sonic screeches? How is she still alive?" Ratchet asked completely mesmerized. "Wait you freed KnockOut? Isn't he a con?" Jack asked. The three humans listened to what happened on their mission. 

   "What, I'm sure the rest of you would've done the same," Chestnut growled standing up, only to get pushed back down by Rust. "He is a Con. But he wasn't one who helped harm Luck in any way," he said. Chestnut was right about one thing, they would've done the same thing.

.:Meanwhile on an island with a Con eater:.

   "Lord Megatron I need a ground bridge at my coordinates," KnockOut said only to receive static. He was in the middle of... somewhere when he heard a screech. He turned around expecting to see DeathSong, but all he saw were trees, lots and lots of trees. That's when he realized that it wasn't DeathSong, but another pred who fell for his trick. 'I was saved by one I can save one, maybe,'  he thought headed towards the screech. 

   He arrived in the same canyon he was trapped in. There were fewer vehicons, most likely eaten, and in the middle of the canyon, a Predacon in beast mode trapped in amber screeching and struggling to escape just as he did. KnockOut  walked slowly around the beast to her head. She looked at him thinking that this mech was going to finish her off, but instead he stroked her muzzle. "Can you breath fire?" He asked. She answered when she gave off a slow burn of white flames. KnockOut smiled. "I'll be back," he whispered to her running away to find big stick. Once he found what he was looking for he went back to free the pred. 

   The predacon waited for KnockOut to return looking around the canyon she saw a lot of the same bots. All purple and silver, some had wheels and some had wings. She heard footsteps and tried to tun her head around but the amber was on a good majorody of her neck. Thankfully it was only KnockOut with a big stick. She already knew the plan and lit the stick on fire when never put it in front of her muzzle. Once lit KnockOut did what Chestnut did carving the amber with the stick until it shattered. Once freed the Predacon looked at him nudging his chest with her muzzle, and in return he stroked her neck plating. DeathSong's screech resounded Andy the pred grab KnockOut by his wheels tossing him up into the air slightly before catching him on his back. She leaned down spreading her wings and then the two took off into the afternoon.

A/N: Another chapter down and an all new pred who I now have to make. Yay. Anyways I know it's rare for KO to play the role of savior but the chapter is literally called "unexpected savior" so I had to make it make it fit. I will have the new pred in soon, with a name. Probably tonight. Outlout!