Chapter 12

"You look hot, girl. Damn, you're inspiration to start doing weights." Al said from her dresser. Her hand was on the white counter to balance herself while she put on a pair of red pumps. She had on a strapy black crop top that clung to her body and a pair of flowy pants that made her ass look great.

I was admiring myself in her full length mirror across the bedroom. She had put me in an army green velvet pencil skirt then went from mid thigh to my waist. It showcased my muscular legs and my build hips and ass. My top was a black shear long sleeve shirt with a black triangle bra underneath. I looked like a fucking Instagram model.

"You need to put this on your Instagram. I did not do this gorgeous face of makeup and put you in this model outfit for it to not be posted." Al bragged and picked my phone up off the bed.

"Fine. One picture."

It ended up being three poses. That meant I had to take a minimum of ten for each pose. Luckily, I didn't even have to look at them because Al deleted all but the best three and posted them while I checked myself one last time in the mirror.

Sam was having a party at his house tonight and I really wanted to get layed. It had been months since I had a hook up. My last one had been with my then boyfriend, Andy. Ever since I got here I had been lonely as fuck.

"Ready?" I asked Al. Luckily she was amazing at this girly shit so she hooked me up. Her and Chris were going separately but they would meet there. I'm pretty sure Chris and Finn went to Sam's early to help set up.

Despite the locker incident, the drama and whispers had quickly died off. Sam and Finn getting in a fight fixed that pretty well. The masses had something new to gossip about. Besides, those two had taken the pictures down before anyone could take a video or anything. I guess Finn had his moments of kindness, even if I refused to say it out loud.

"Yeah. I'll drive." She replied and grabbed her keys from her desk. We had been hanging out a lot this week considering the fact that I was basically ignoring Finn. That, and I used excuses to not spend extra time with the team when it wasn't mandatory.

It didn't take us long to get to Sam's house. Al and him were about a two minute drive from one another. I had only been to Sam's house one other time to go swimming. The party was already in full swing when we got there. Al and I walked into the house full of people and music before b-lining to the kitchen. Sure enough, that's where Sam and Chris were chatting with some guys from the lacrosse team and drinking beers.

The two guys eyes landed on us and they waved us over. We were each handed a beer as we said hello to the other guys on my team. Finn and a few others were notably absent.

"Hey girl." Sam said with a smile and patted the counter next to him. I hoisted myself up so I was sitting against the cool granite counter.

"Hey. I'm going too need your help. I'm looking for a hot guy to hook up with and I don't know anyone here." I said to him while looking around the kitchen. I only knew the lacrosse players and they were no go's for obvious reasons. I recognized a few people from class but I had never talked with them because I was always flanked by Al or the lacrosse guys. It was like they were trying to cock block me.

I need a life, my god.

"Sure thing. We looking for no strings attached or the possibility of something more?" Sam questioned while scanning the room.

"No strings attached." I replied easily. I wasn't here to get a boyfriend.

Sam turned to look at me and gave my body a once over. "You should have no problem with that. You're looking fine as hell. I'd hit that." He praised approvingly.