My Own Superman

Prologue 

     I was lying peacefully on my bed, in my bedroom. Still replaying the events from my elementary graduation. Chase and I running around all my classmates, spraying whipped cream in they're faces. Robin and all my other girlfriends jumping on cute guys, giving them hugs. The one event that really ruined my day was I discoved Jake cheated on me. With some girl, 2 years younger than him! Honestly, he has issues. 

    But Chase, him and I have been close ever since we were born. See, I live in the small town of Charlottle, in Michigan where, if in elementary you mess up once, no one forgets. No matter how hard you try, there will always be this one person that will keep reminding everyone of 'that day' you screwed up. Just like that time in grade 4, when I had chocolate pudding, I missed the wet floor sign and slipped, splattering all of the pudding onto Judy's face. It's a good thing she moved away in the 6th grade. Not many people have talked about the accident since, but every now and then I hear people talking about it when I pass them in the hallways.

   I'm sure it's like that in most places, were people don't forget about an accident [no matter how much you try], but in Michigan.. you might as well call us the cast of Gossip Girl. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted when I heard Jakes ring tone on my cellphone, Boyfriend - By Justin Bieber. 

  I sighed loudly and rolled out of bed, grabbing my cell phone off of my nightstand. I looked down at the caller ID: Jerk who will not be named. I debated on answering the call until another call came on, Robin! I flipped open the phone to answer Robin. She started rambling on and on and on about how we have to get into the same high school as Chase, Darcy and the rest of the gang! She told me it would be best if I showed up for the celebration lunch, at the mall a few blocks away from my house, so that we could discuss the school we would all apply for. 

  I obviously accepted, because well who else would be there to comfort me after Jake's huge screw up. But I guess I should have seen it coming, he's an A grade player. I crinkled my nose and made my way to the washroom of my room to freshen up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Hey everyone! I'm back with a new story, even though I dare you is still unfinished I've been dieing to write a story with a plot like this! So please let me know what you guys think of the Prologue! It would really help me understand what you guys like, please comment, vote, fan, and most of all enjoy! <3 - C a r a F u n k <33          All Rights Reserved ©cskt17