Without A Word

In all the years that I've been a vampire I never felt the hot shivers of anxiety running down my spine.

My humanity had been shot off for the better half of a century and though it returned I suppressed all the feelings of guilt. But there I was; After I fought for family, love and friendship. Just to realize that I was the one to destroy it all. The games I had played were getting me in the end.

The suitcase snapped close and I looked through the room to see if I'd forgotten something.

Night had overcome the streets of New Orleans and from the center of the town I heard music and laughter.

The Casket Girls Day. I remembered the story Marcel once told me; how a strong, female vampire helped the woman who were in danger. Rebekah Mikaelson. She has been the strong, brave girl once and now-

I knew that she was trying to get that feeling back.

Carefully I walked down the stairs and found the hall completely empty.

It was scaring me but I had to say goodbye so I made my way to Klaus house.

I arrived and almost dropped the bags due to what I saw.

A guy high up the wall was playing on his violin and on the patio Marcel, Elijah and Klaus were talking.

"When Davina gets her you two need to let me do the talking." Marcel demanded.

"Well I'm sure you'll have your chance." Klaus turned to the right where Davina entered. "Hello love." He greeted her and disgust was all over her face.

"Silence is golden, Timothy. Thank you." Klaus looked up to the guy that stopped playing.

Davina followed his gaze.

Klaus had that evil, mad look on his face.

"Davina?" That Timothy guy exclaimed confused.

Compulsion, I realized and observed the scene quietly.

She turned to Klaus. "You got me here so let him down." She demanded looking furious.

"Well first we need to have a little chat about you returning to the fold." Klaus replied.

Marcel walked up behind him. "Didn't I said I got this, Klaus." He chipped in before he talked to Davina: "What happened? Why did you run? Talk to me. I can make it right." He sounded helpless.

"How? By threatening my friend?" Her expression remained hard.

Klaus who had been facing Marcel turned around and looked back at Davina.

"Actually that was my idea." He announced. "Apologies if I'd go too far to make a point but I will always get results." Klaus said dangerously as he approached her.

Suddenly, out of all the emotions that I could think of coming to her mind, it was a smile that appeared on her face.

"You always pretend to be so confident but I know the truth."

Klaus raised an eyebrow and I felt how every muscle in body tightened.

"Your afraid that everyone can see what you really are.." She threatened. "An animal."

And with one movement of her hand Niklaus dropped to his knees.

The cracking of his bones and his screams was all I could hear.

Oh my god. Panic rushed through my body but I kept hiding in the shadows.

Elijah and Marcel tried to stop her but a simple wave of her hand made them go down as well.