🖤5 - Before the Fight🖤

Disclaimer: Strong language/Themes (Self-Harm)

Ainsley's trailer, 5:00pm; Riverdale - Southside

I groaned in pain as I slowly awoke. Looking up I realised that I was no longer in the school gym, which I was slightly happy about. I hissed as I felt something cold attach itself to my jaw, fluttering my eyes open, I noticed that Sweet Pea and Toni were with me in my living room. My head was on Pea's lap and Toni kneeling in front of him tending to my face.

"Finally, you're awake. How do you feel?" Sweet Pea asked me gently, looking into my eyes with pure concern. I winced again as Toni touched my jaw.

"Fine, what happened? I remember beating the shit out of Cheryl and that's about it." I chuckled slightly at the memory of me kicking Cheryl's ass. I imagined what she looked like after everything I had done. I couldn't help but feel a little bad for it though. However, she did start it, talking about my mother like that. Whenever I saw her, she normally seemed so nice and not so cruel and bitchy, I wonder why today of all days she was like this. Maybe she was just in a foul mood due to the time of the month, but I wasn't too sure.

"Well after you kicked her ass, well done by the way, all of us ran to you.  Fangs asked how you were, and you collapsed in the middle of the gym. Pea and I brought you back home to take care of you. Didn't need something else happening, like Cheryl waking up and trying it all again. You did a number on her though." Toni laughed as she explained what had happened only a while ago.  I smiled softly at the two of them.

"Thank you, guys...seriously. Thank you so much for helping me and sticking by me. Not just for this, but everything. You guys have known me pretty much my entire life. I am so thankful for everything you have done. Even though we haven't been so close Pea, I'm glad we are trying to get closer." I smiled softly and sighed contently.

"You are more than welcome girlie. We take care of our own." Toni smiled at me and gently patted my shoulder. "Now FP said he was going to come around, so I suggest you get up and change." She laughed at me as I remember I was in my uniform from the gym still which had now been covered in Cheryl's blood. I got up from the sofa and started to walk to my room. I shut the door and stripped down putting the bloodied clothes in my hamper basket beside my wardrobe where I changed into something a lot more comfortable. Some black skinny jeans and a burgundy tank top. I took my hair down and brushed it before walking out to Toni and Sweet Pea.

"At least I don't look like I killed someone now." I laughed as I opened the fridge to get a drink for the three of us. They laughed softly in return. Our laughter was cut short as FP stormed into my trailer. He looked mad, I mean he always looked that way, but now he looked a little more aggravated than normal.

"Mind telling me what happened?" He growled at me, crossing his arms across his chest. I took a swig of my drink and sat on the sofa between Toni and Pea.

"What do you mean? We did as we were told. We kept an eye on Veronica?" I stated strongly, avoiding looking at him. I was terrified beyond belief right now.

"By attacking someone else? What went through your mind?! Your only job was to watch Veronica and try and get what you could. Not attack someone! Why were you even there in the first place? Before you ask how I know, Jughead and Fangs came to tell me. Now explain!" He shouted, I flinched slightly before standing up and looked at him.

"For one. You are not my father, leader yes, not father. You cannot tell me that I had no right to be there. Secondly, Toni and I were there to get in on Veronica's group, we thought that joining the Vixens would be a good idea and hopefully get us involved in what she was up to. Lastly, Blossom started it. She brought up the worst thing she possibly could have, and I reacted. I do not regret it. She deserved it, it's not like I killed her. She was still breathing last I checked. I got mad. That is, it." By now I was staring directly at FP, he was fuming. I could tell that Sweet Pea and Toni were sitting in shock at the scene that was going on before them.