Coming out of the closet

Spencer's lake house some hours later

(Emily's pov)

-Is it okay for your parents? I ask Spencer as I lift the madress. -My parents are in China for everything I know. Spencer says and lift one herself. -I'll take it. Toby says and takes Spencer's madress. Spencer smiles. -Maybe it wasn't such bad idea to take the guys with us after all. Alison says and winks to Spencer.

-Hey Toby! Hanna says from the living room. Toby walks into the living room so does the rest of us. When we come into the living room we find Aria and Ezra asleep in the corner of the room cuddling. Ezra holding around Aria as she rests her head on his chest.

-This is the reason Aria agreed with you. Hanna says and punches Toby in the shoulder. Toby rolls his eyes and puts down Spencer's madress.

The rest of us chuckles. -I know. I'm so good bringing people together. Alison jokes. She looks at me while saying that.

Spencer is about to walk out again. -I'll take it. Toby says before Spencer gets the chance to walk out the doorway.

-You've right, Ali. It was a very good idea to take the guys with us. Now we don't need to do anything. Spencer says as Toby and Caleb walks out to get the rest.

I still have eye contact with Ali and I think Spencer just busted us.

-What’s up with you two? You've been acting very strange in a week now. Spencer says.

-You are worse to hide things then the lovebirds over there. Hanna says and points at Aria and Ezra still cuddling while they sleep.

-Come on! We know you're hiding something. Spencer says.

-It's a secret. I tease and look at Ali knowing she maybe needs time before she tells them

-Oh my God. You're pregnant! Spencer says in shock.

-No! I'm not. Ali says annoyed.

(Hanna's pov)

-It's Caleb isn't it? You're together. I comment.

I've seen them together many times. When I got out of jail they were talking constantly and since then it feels like they're taking anytime they can. I know how Ali is. It has to be so.

-You know what. You don't have to come with the answer. I say aggressive and walk out.

-Hanna! It isn't like that. Ali says in the background.

-Let me explain! she shouts but I just ignore her.

-Hanna?! Are you okay? Caleb asks as I just walk out. I don't want to talk to any of them.

(Ali’s pov)

-How could you? Spencer says disappointed at me.

I roll my eyes. -I'm gay.

Spencer's face change from angry to suprised. -Oh my God I'm sorry I thought.....I interrupt her. -It's okay. I've to find Caleb. I say and walk out the living room

I find Caleb and Toby confused in the hallway. -Go after her. I say to Caleb. -I'm very sure she doesn't want to talk to me right now. he replies. -GO!! Toby and I scream. He doesn't need to be asked a third time.