If I start crying I fear I'll never stop

(Alison's pov)

-Who is that? Emily asks as she points towards a grave.

-No one.

-Is this person related to...

-Just an old aunt. I reply and look at my watch.

I need to know the truth. I can't wait for a doctor to tell us about her faith.

-Do you believe in these things? Em asks.

-Kinda. Kinda not. I reply.

-If she knows what's going to happen, is it fair that we get know it first?

-Maybe not. I know this selfish but I Aria is my best friend. I've known her since we were 4.

-Your relationship has always been confusing to me. she tells me.

-It's confusing. It always has been. Something happened between us for a couple of years ago. We handled it in two different ways and although she should have hated me she played along. I tell her with tears in my eyes.

She puts her arm around my waist and hugs me softly. -She was the first person that realize that you loved me.

-She did because she could see staright through me.

We sit down on the floor for a while. Holding hands, kisses on cheeks and a lot of comforting words.

-

Mrs.Grunwald walks into the room after a couple of minutes. She gets eye-contact with me and smiles.

-It's good to see you Alison.

I stand up and meet her gaze. -You don't have any idea how happy I am to see you!

-I know.

Emily looks at her in a way that makes me realize that she's uncomfortable with the entire situation.

-There's nothing to fear but the fear itself. she says to Emily.

She looks at me again. -What can I do for you?

I pull a scarf out of my pocket of my jacket. Aria forgot it at Emily's for a couple of weeks ago.

-Where did you get that?

-It's Aria's. Do you think you can get something out of it?

She grabs it out of my hands and runs her fingers through the burgundy silk scarf.

-You have to know that once you know something you can't unknow it.

-I know. It's my quote.

She turns around and looks outside the window. Seconds passes by until she finally says: -She is a prisoner of the past. Something is following her.

-What? Emily asks suprised.

Mrs.Grunwald smiles then says: -Alison knows what I'm talking about.

-Is she okay? I interupt.

-I don't know. The only thing I can hear is what she's thinking.

Emily grabs my hand terrified and we wait for Mrs.Grunwald to tell us more.

She freezes like a thought occupied her brain. The only thing that moves is her mouth: -Each one hated the other because each one fared the other.

She stops up again just like someone is talkig to her. -She fears that she's going to become the third face in mirror. Just like....

I complete her sentence: -...me.

(Toby's pov)

-I'm sorry. I told her to stay in the living room while I checked the closet and before I knew it that British fool stood there pointing a gun at me. That was when I realized he had taken care of her first.