Just a kiss?

(Aria's pov)

-Bye. Spencer and Toby says and leaves the apartment right after Caleb.

I look at Ezra. -Are you alright? he asks. -I'm just tired. I reply. -Yeah. Many things happend tonight. he says and run his fingers through my hair. I smile. -I'm tired too. Let's go to sleep. he says then kisses my forehead.

-

-Do you think Emily is mad at us? I asks him as I lay close to him in the bed. -I don't know. he replies. -You should have seen her for some weeks ago when Spencer didn't keep a promise about Ali.

-Trust me. I know. he says with a grin.

-I mean it. If she is angry she is very angry. I comment and give him a serious look. -Come on. She can't be worse than you. he says and laughs. I look at him. -What did you say? I ask annoyed and gives him the look a. -I love you. he says quickly and kisses me. I giggle. -Good answer. I say as I roll my eyes.

(Emily's pov)

-Are you feeling better? Alison asks. -Kind of. I reply. We're both sitting on the rock in silence. She looks at me. -I didn't know that you know Maya? she says. I look at her. -You know her? I ask.

-She is Shana's sister. I've known her since we were kids. she pauses then sighs. -Sorry. If I had known I would have told you. she apologizes and moves her gaze away from me.

I feel betrayed of Maya right now and I don't know what to think. I can't belive she apologizes for something Maya did to me. -Don't be. Stop saying sorry for things that aren't your fault. I say and look at her. We're silent for a while.

-Do you remember when you pulled me out of the barn? I ask her. She doesn't look at me. -What was that kiss about? I continue. -Well...I don't know. she replies. I feel that my anger builds up inside me.

-You don't know? I repeat. She still doesn't look at me. I stand up. -Why did you kiss me?! Just so you could make me believe you loved me?! You know what Alison! I'm tired of being someone you just can kiss and not mean anythinhg about it! I shout out at her. She stands up and meet my gaze. -And right now you make me feel.......she interrupts me with a kiss. Am I dreaming? She withdraws from me and waits for my reaction. -I told you. You were always my favorite. she says with a small smile.

Is this real? Did she just tell me that she is in love with me? -What does this mean? I ask calmed.

-Remember what I told you in the locker room? That I kissed you for practise? she asks. -Yes? I reply confused. -That was a lie. she admits. She takes my hand. -I know I don't deserve it. But could I get a second chance?she asks. -I know you just broke up with Paige. But I can wait if you aren't ready. she continues looking into my eyes. This is always how I've wished. She looks at me and wait for an answer. I don't know what to say. But I know what I want. I just close my eyes and kiss her. I forget about Maya and Paige in a second. Right now it's just me and Ali♥