Hiding

(Spencer's pov)

I sit in the car and is about to start it when Toby interrupts me: -Are you alright Spence? Toby asks in the passenger seat. -I'm still in shock I guess. I reply.

-Maybe I should drive? he asks. -I'm fine. I reply. -I'll drive you home. Come on. he says and gets out of the car before I could say something. "Alright" I say to myself. I get out of the car. Toby kisses me fast then we change places.

We arrive at my place. My head is full of thoughts. Jason, my half brother have probably drugged one of my best friend's boyfriend. My other best friend's dead ex-girlfriends isn't dead. My third best friend is in jail. I finally get out of my thoughts. I see a unknown black car in the parking lot.

-Whose car is it? Toby asks. -I don't know. I reply very quiet. -We have to check. I get out of the car. I try to be very quiet. Melissa is home. But my parents is in...well I don't know where. They left right after Toby got home and they didn't exactly give me a good explanation. I never know about my parents. For all I know they can be in China or in France right now.

So I get out of my thoughts...again and find myself outside of the car. It's black. I look over my shoulder to notice that Toby is right behind me. I reach for the car door and hope the owner forgot to lock it. I slowly open up the car door. I'm relived that the car is open. I climb in. -Is this so smart? Toby asks. -I'm just looking for clues. I reply.

I climb into the back seat very carefully. The car smells very known. But I don't remember where I've it from.

Toby walk to the trunk and open it. Nothing is more romantic then rummage someone's car with your boyfriend.

(Toby's pov)

I'm going through the trunk. It's full of black plastic bags. I open it up to find many pictures and papers. -Spence? I whisper. -What? she asks from the inside of the car. I'm about to tell her when I hear someone is comming.

-Someone is comming. I whisper in panic. She climbs out of the car and closes the door slowly but in a hurry.

I close the trunk and run to Spencer's car. We both jump in at each side of the back of the car and we lie on the floor to make sure the person doesn't see us if he/she is looking for us. It's almost impossible to see anythinhg because of the dark but I can see Spencer's fair. What if A is outside?

I sit up tight into the car door. I can hear Spencer's heart beat like crazy.
-Come here. I whisper. She nods and crawls over to me and sits on my lap to make us small as possible. I take my arms around her as I hear two people talk.

I can't recognize the voice: -We have to get rid of this. A woman voice says annoyed. Spencer lays her head on my chest. She shakes of fair. -I still think we should get rid of him. A men's voice says. -Are we going to kill him? He is useless. We don't have to worry about him. the woman replies

-

-Are they gone now? Spencer whispers. The car just drove away. -I think so. Was the women Melissa? I whisper. -No. I know the voices but I can't put my finger on it. she says and stand up from my lap. I stand up from the floor and look out the window. They are gone so the black car. -Can I stay at yours? she asks worried. -Of course. I reply without any hesitation.