What's the deal with B26?

(Hanna's pov)

Alison, Spencer, Emily and I are walking down the hall of the hospital. We are looking for room 226. -Are you sure we should interrupt them? I say and giggle. You never know what they can be doing at this point. -We've to find out what he knows about "A".Spencer says. -Yeah, you've probebly right. Emily agrees.

We walk past room 223, 224, 225 and finally find room 226. I walk to the door with the others right behind me. I knock on the door careful. I open the door and walk in. I see Aria sleeping besides Ezra. He's holding around her as he looks at her and runs his fingers through her hair. I just want to "aww" but I stop myself. The other girls walks in. He hasn't seen us yet. -I just knew we had a horrible timing. I say and chuckles with my arms crossed.

He looks up from Aria. He is going to say something but he gets interrupted by Aria moving. She wakes up. He looks at her again. She smiles at him and takes her hands on his check and kisses him. I look at the others. It's look like she hasn't seen us either. Spencer coughs. Aria stops kissing him and looks at us. We all start laughing. -Looks like someone have slept well. Spencer says teasingly. -How long have you guys been here?she asks suprised. -Long enough. Alison says and laughs. We laugh in a while Aria and Ezra is just staring at us. They smile and look confused. I guess those love birds don't understand how funny this is.

-Well to the point. Who's A Ezra? Spencer asks. Aria looks at him. He gaze turns down. -Bleeding has caused him to forget who A is. Aria says and looks at us again. -We should have known. Alison says. -That was why -A shot you. Not for defense. He or she hoped that you would die. So no one would find out. Emily explains. -That Bitch must have super powers. I complain annoyed. We are silent for a while.

I decide to lighten the mood a bit.-Ezra? He looks up at me. -What's the deal with B-26? I ask. -Oh no. I forgot the book down stairs didn't I? Aria says and giggles as she blushes. -Yes you did. Emily giggles. We all look at them, waiting for them to answer. -We have all read it. So you can just tell us. Spencer says as she laughs.

As the girls is talking about B-26 with Ezra. Someone have watched them.

A walks down a hallway. Looks around to make sure no one is there. Walks over to a door. It's 3B. A leans down to the doormat. And finds the key. Raises up and lock up the door. He/she opens the door. Then walks slowly into the dark.