"Welcome" home

(2 days later Ezra's pov)

-What the hell happend here?! I yell suprised the second I come into my apartment. -Oh my God! Aria nearly screams in shock besides me. The whole apartment is destroyed.....again. This time was it worse. Aria walks into the room. She looks around. I see that she gets panic. She turns around and almost runs to the closet. I look confused at her. She opens the door. -What is it? I ask her. -All your research is gone. -What? I ask in disbelief and runs over to her. I understand fast that I shouldn't have done that. I cringe in pain and fall down to the floor. -Are you alright?! Aria says with panic in her voice. -It hurts. I forgot in a second that I recently had surgery. -Come. I take you to bed. she says and tries to raise me up from the floor. I stand up from the floor but I have to lean my entire body-weight on her. She's the only reason that I can stay up because of the pain. We slowly walk to the bed. I lay down. -What would I do without you?I ask myself but loud enough for her to hear. She smiles and sits down on the bed. -But you don't need to take care of me Aria. I can take care of myself. I say -Said the guy that can't get to bed on his own. she says and raises her eyebrows as she crosses her arms. I guess she knows I'm not convinced. She leans down to me and whispers:-Remember I get a good reason to sleep over every night.

She begins to kiss my neck. I have to smile. She is kissing slowly and quite hard. -What about school? I ask her. She stops -I got some time off school.she say. -Why? I ask confused. -Well maybe because my boyfriend got shot and almost killed. Remember all the stuff about Alison. We decided it was best for "Alison is alive thing" to become old news before any of us goes to school. she looks seriously at me. -I forgot that part. I say and smiles a little. She leans back then begins to kiss my neck again. I take my hands on her cheeks and make her look at me. -What? she asks. I make space for her. She understands what I mean and pushes away all the destroyed stuff off the bed on the floor. She crawls slowly into the bed. Then she lays down besides me. I take my arm around her and she puts her head on my chest. I reach for her hand and she grabs it. She smiles. -You're beautiful. I say and stroke her hand. I can look at her that she dosen't relax. -What are you thinking of?I ask. -What's our plan to find out who A is?she looks at me. -We have to get to know our suspects. I say. And I've to keep them safe. I need help. I can't keep them safe by my own. -Do you know when Toby returns from London? -I don't know,why?she replies

(Spencer's pov)

I'm at the airport. I look up at the schedule. It should have arrived five minutes ago. My phone rings. It's Aria. -Hey. What's up? I say. -All Ezra's research is gone! Well all the important stuff. I hear her say in the other end. -Wait?! What?I ask suprised. -We just came from the hospital and his apartment is trashed. she says upssed. -Is everything gone? I ask her. -Well all we have is some pictures.she replies -Of who?I ask. -All of us, Toby, Caleb, Paige, Garret, well it's a lot of people I can't name all of them. she says. I hear a sound of a something what remember me of sheets.

-Where are you? I ask. -In Ezra's apartment. Why? she asks confused. -In a special place?I say and giggles. -What do you mean? she asks confused. -Where in his apartment are you?I ask. -On his bed why? -What are you doing in his bed 11:00am? Oh no I get it. I laugh. -No we don't have......she denies annoyed before I cut her off:-I thought you guys are watching a movie. What did you thougth I was talking about? I ask and laugh. -Haha very funny! So any news about Toby? she asks. -Yeah he is comming home from London. I say and smiles for myself. I look at the schedule again. It has arrived. -I got to go. His plane has arrived.-Alright. Bye. she says and we hang off.

All lot of people comes with their luggage. There he is. I run over to him. He drops his suitcase and I hug him tightly. -I've missed you so much. he whispers into my ear. -I've missed you more. I say and look at him. He smiles. We're looking into each others eyes. Until I hear a phone gets a text. Toby reacts and takes his phone out of his pocket.

(Toby's pov)

I take up my phone and turn the screen on. "I need your help". -Toby, are you okay? Spencer asks me. -Yeah. I've to use the bathroom. I'll be right back. I say. I take my phone fast in my pocket again. -Okay.she says. I walk away from Spencer. Like I didn't got the text. I walk around the corner. I look behind me. Now I know that she can't see me I take up my phone again. I call the number. -I got your text.