Chapter 13

Ambers POV

Alex and Liz left. To where? God only knows. quite frankly it's freaking me the fuck out! They've been gone for about 30 minutes, and idk when they're coming back. In this past 30 minutes, I've tried my hardest to find something to get me out of this chair I'm strapped to. I looked and looked when suddenly I heard foot steps.

'Shit.' I thought to myself and sat the chair back where it was when they left. I sat in the chair with my head down. I knew they were coming to do something to me. What ever they were about to do to me, I knew it was going to leave a mark.

I just miss Vic. I love him. I really thought he would already of been here to save me. Tears started to gather in my eyes.

The foot steps got closer and they tears flowed out of my eyes.

"Amber! Baby! are you okay? I love you so much." a familiar voice said as he came through the door.

"Vic!" that was all I could manage to get out.

He came over and cupped my face. His forehead placed on my forehead.

"I'm gonna get you out of here." He kissed me and looked around for a sharp object.

He came back with scissors and cut the straps off so I could stand.

Mike Tony and Jaime came and hugged me.

"It's so good to finally see you again!" Tony squeezed me tight.

"Nice job guys!" slow claps came from the door, "You're gonna regret this now."

It was Alex.

"Vic. nice to see you again." Alex said with an evil smirk.

BANG BANG! gun shots were fired.

Alex fell flat to the ground.

The man and woman who led Vic Tony Mike and Jaime had found a gun and killed Alex.

"One down, one to go....when ever she comes in" the man laughed.

"Please. don't kill Liz." I begged

Everyone looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Although she hurt me, she still was my best friend. lets just call the cops and she'll be arrested. please." I rushed out as Vic held me close

As soon as I said that Liz came around the corner with a few bags and saw Alex on the floor.

"What the fuck did you do?" She said dropping the bags to the floor and giving me an evil look.

I squirmed a little and Vic pulled me close.

The people who shot Alex held the gun to Liz's head.

"Mike, call the cops." the man said "Liz sit on the floor and be quiet till the cops come."

Soon enough, the cops came an took Liz and interviewed me and took down everything they needed to know. Liz was taken to prison.

*************Later that day****************

Vic's POV

"Thanks for taking me to Amber." I thanked the man and woman, "by the way, I never got your names."

"No problem! I'm just glad were finally free as well. I'm Aaron and this is my wife Lauren." He said holding his wife close.

"I'm glad you're okay." Lauren said to Amber.

"Thank you! so am I." I wrapped both my arms around Vic's waist.

I kissed Ambers head and said bye to Aaron and Lauren.

I'm glad I got Amber back. I'm not going I let her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm very excited for the next few chapters!

I'll write them tomorrow. I'm excited. :D I'm sorry this

chapter is kinda short and crappy. The next chapter

Is going to be better. (: