Chapter 7

Vic's POV

I woke up before Amber. Last night was crazy. it was a lot of fun. Yesterday at her best friends house was a little but awkward. I've told the guys, but I haven't told Amber yet. a few days ago, I got a text from a random number. One said to watch out and the other said that Amber is his. I figured out that it was Alex.

Man. I cannot stand that guy! Amber is mine and I love her so much. I've never loved anyone like I love her.

Alex is an asshole. what he did to Amber was a dick move, though I'm glad it happened because if it didn't then they would have gotten married and Amber wouldn't be mine today.

Alex is some punk kid and I know that I can take him. Plus the guys got my back.

Amber started to move in her sleep. Her eyelids began to flutter revealing her beautiful hazel green eyes.

"Good morning!" I kissed her nose.

"Morning." she said with a yawn.

We've been dating for a while now and I want to take her somewhere nice. I got it all planned out for tonight. I'm going o take her to this Italian restaurant and then go lay out under the stars, like we did for our first date.

"What's for breakfast?" she asked muffled by the pillow.

"I don't know. Tony usually cooks the food. let's go look!" I hopped out if bed and put on a shirt.

We walked down stairs and sure enough, Tony had cooked us a nice Vegetarian breakfast.

Mikes girlfriend Hannah was over. Amber and her made friends instantly.

After breakfast, Amber and I got ready and we went to the arcade. Like all the cliché movies, I won her a giant stuffed teddy bear. We spent a few hours of fun at the arcade, and then we went to the Italian resteraunt.

When we got to the restaurant, we went in and orderd.

"This is amazing Vic!" she said taking in all that was surrounding us.

Right then, I got a text. I didn't bother to check it though. I was having dinner.

As soon as dinner was over, Amber had to use the bathroom. I decided to check my phone.

It was from Alex again.

Alex: Enjoy this night. You won't see Amber after tonight.

Me: Leave her alone. if you dont, you'll regret it.

Amber came back then.

"Are you ready to go princess?" I asked her.

"Yeah." she said with the adorable smile she has.

We drove home. the drive back was fun. it was a little late, so I decided to save the star watching for another time.

We came home and went straight to bed.

Amber cuddled into my chest.

"Goodnight princess, I love you."

"Goodnight Vic! I love you more." she said tiredly.

I held her in my arms.

My phone vibrated again, stating that I had a text.

It was Alex.

Alex: Your last night with Amber. you better enjoy it. By tomorrow night, she'll be gone.