Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the little clicking of Vic texting. I turned to look at the clock. It was noon.

"Good morning beautiful!" Vic was cheery.

"Goodmorning." I said still half asleep.

"What do you want to do today?" Vic said with a smile.

"Uhh i don't know but I have to stop by my house and pick up some more clothes." I told Vic

We got up ate breakfast and Vic got ready. Then, we drove to my house so I could get ready there.

We pulled up and I went in.

"Elizabeth?!" I yelled leading Vic in the house.

"Wow. long time no see." She said with an attitude.

"Sorry I've been hanging with Vic." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Yeah..i know." she rolled her eyes

I didn't think much of it. maybe it was just that time of the month ya know?

I brought Vic to my room and I started to get ready. when I was done I grabbed more clothes, grabbed Vic's hand and went back down stairs. I heard Elizabeth laughing.

It was her. that's who it was! In my dream! The girls voice was Elizabeth.

I tensed up.

"Babe what wrong?" Vic pulled me to him.

"Nothing. I'll explain later."

Then, he came out. Alex. my ex-boyfriend.

"Oh hey Amber." Alex finished laughing.

Vic put his arm around me.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Amber, this is my boyfriend." Elizabeth smiled an evil smile.

Her boyfriend?! what the heck! we were supposed to be best friends! she hated him after what he did to me! I looked up at Vic.

"Amber and I were just leaving. let's go babe." Vic and I walked out to the car.

He held the door open for me and quickly walked to the drivers door.

I think he could feel that I didn't want to talk or go anywhere so he just put his hand on my thigh and drove back to the house.

We returned back to Vic's house. The guys were all out doing their thing. Vic sat on the couch while i put stuff in his room. I came back and I laid on the couch putting my head on his lap. I burst into tears.

"It's all happening like in my dream! Elizabeth is going to start hating me and it's all going downhill from there!" I sobbed.

"It's okay. I'm here for you. you have me and the guys. I love you and I won't let anything happen to you!" Vic Reassured.

"Thanks babe." I smiled and wiped my tears.

We sat and watched movies. the first one we watched was The Breakfast Club. Vic and I love this movie.

Soon night fell and the boys were back. We all drank and played pointless games till like 2am.

Mike passed out on the coffee table, Jamie on the kitchen floor, and Tony on the couch.

Vic and I went to Vic's room. I changed into shorts and a tank top and Vic took off his shirt and put some basketball shorts on. We both got into bed.

"I love you Vic."

"I love you too Amber." it was dark but I could tell Vic smiled into his words.

He moved to put his lips on mine. before I knew it, it turned out into a make out session.

When we were done we cuddled into each other and drifted off to sleep.