Chapter 12

Vic POV

*new message*

It was a video of Amber. Tears came to my eyes and I through my phone.

"Vic, what is it?" Tony looked at me confused.

"Fucking Alex man!" I was furious!

Jaime went to grab my phone and they all watched it.

"Shit! we got to find her!" Mike raised his voice.

"What's in the video that could help us find her?" Tony had a good idea.

We watched the video again, and bit by bit we figured out Where Amber was.

"It looks like an office on 8th street that I used to work at." Jaime pointed out, "Ill get my keys, you guys get anything you may need to bust him. I'll meet you all back in the car in 5 minutes!"

~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to the office on 8th street.

"I don't think this is it man." Tony looked disappointed

"I don't think so either." I said in an upsetting tone.

"We can at least look. wouldn't hurt." Jaime offered.

"Fine." was all I could get out.

We got out of the truck and snuck over to the door. It was unlocked.

"I'll call the police. don't go in until they're here. you never know." Mike demanded.

"I can't wait until the police come! That could take forever! I'm going in now! what if Amber IS in there and were just standing around waiting for cops!?" And with that I bursted through the doors.

I ran up the stairs making sure I made it to every floor.

1st floor... nothing.

2nd floor... nothing.

3rd floor... nothing.

I got to the 4th floor stairs when I had to sit down and take a breather. The rest of the boys caught up to me.

We sat on the stairs in silence, trying to catch our breath.

"Come on guys. we can't waste anytime." I said getting up and hurrying up the stairs.

The rest of the guys followed. As we reached the top of the stairs, we heard voices.

We all walked very silently, unaware of what might come next. We followed the voices and when we finally got to the room where the voices were, we gathered around the door and exchanged looks as if to say, let's do this.

I held my fingers up, 1...2...3!

We barged in and I immediately grabbed the man.

"Stop please stop!" The woman cried as Jaime held the woman on the ground.

"Who are you guys? please don't hurt her. Hurt me instead." the man said looking into my eyes.

I let go of him and Jaime let go of the girl. It wasn't Alex and Elizabeth.

"I'm so sorry. I...my girlfriend...shes...who are you guys?" I panicked.

"Are you guy looking for Alex and Elizabeth?" the man said while holding the woman in his arms as to say that she is safe. I wish I could hold Amber right now.

"Yes! do you know them?" I asked.

"They're down in the basement. They kidnapped us and they kept us in this room. They had a girl, her name...i don't remember. I think it started with an 'A'." the woman explained.

"Amber?" Tony asked the woman.

"Yeah that's the name!" the woman looked sad.

"Can you possibly take us to the basement where they are at?" I asked the man and woman.

"Alex and Liz went somewhere. they just left maybe 30 minutes ago. They should be back anytime. I know where they keep Amber. I can take you to her, but on one condition." the man said.

"What is it?" Mike asked before I could say anything.

"You have to help us get out of here too." they said full of hope.

"We can't make any promises, but we will try." Mike agreed to help.

"Okay, follow us."

And with that, the man and woman led us to the basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! I'm so sorry I

haven't updated in like

years! (not really but you

get what I'm sayin. Lol)

I really hope you like this

Chapter! Let me know what you

Think! give me your ideas and

I promise to update sooner

than what I did!

Like, Comment, and share! (: