Chapter 8

I just want to thank you guys for

reading this story!! I honestly didn't

think people would read it.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

THIS CHAPTER HAS A DIRTY SCENE IN IT! JUST BE AWARE!

Lol

if you have any suggestions for the

story or something you want more of in

this please let me know!

Thank you guys!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic's POV

I woke up remembering the text that I received last night. I didn't feel Amber in my arms. I looked on the other side of my bed. She wasn't there either.

"Oh my God." I sat up.

I swung my feet to the floor and ran down stairs.

Laughing. I heard laughing.

I slowly stepped into the kitchen.

Amber was sitting around the table with Hanna, mikes girlfriend, Mike, Tony, and Jaime. 'Thank God' I thought to myself.

"Morning baby!" Amber came and hugged me. I kissed her forehead.

We went to sit down around the table and all six of us were making jokes, and just talking.

"Today feels like a do-something-kind-of-day." Hanna started. "Do you wanna go to the mall today Amber?"

"Sure! let me just go get ready!" Amber said with excitement. Before she left, she kissed me on the lips.

A few minutes after Amber went upstairs, I decided I should go follow her upstairs.

Amber's POV

I went upstairs to get ready. I picked my clothes that I wanted to wear for today, which was my red and black LetLive t-shirt, some shorts that went to the middle of my thigh, and my red Vans. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom, and set my clothes on the counter. Then, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal Vic.

"Can I take a shower with you? ya know...to save water and energy." Vic said with a smirk.

"Oh is that what you want to do? Save energy?" I laughed letting him in.

I closed and locked the door while Vic turned on the shower, and before I knew it, I was pinned to the wall. One of Vic's hands were above my head while the other laid on my waist. His body up against mine and our lips were moving in sync. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and we depend the kiss. He moved both of his hands to hem of my shirt. He played with the bottom of my shirt before he pulled it off, leaving me in my bra and shorts. We finished undressing and stepped in the shower. Vic picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We made out for a little while and then decided to actually take a shower.

I picked up the shampoo and started to shampoo my hair, then Vics. we finished the shower and stepped out.

"Well have to do this again sometime." Vic winked and then kissed me.

"Indeed!" I kissed him back.

Vic left to his room so he could get dressed.

I changed into my outfit and then did my make up. I did my usual, light pink eye shadow, with eye liner on the inside eye lid and the top eye lid, and mascara. Then, I blow dried my hair and straightened it. When I was satisfied with how I looked, I walked down stairs to see everyone was still around the table, including Vic. When I walked in, he winked at me.

"Are ya ready?" Hanna asked.

"Yeah, just let me grab my wallet." I walked to the counter to get my wallet. "Let's go!" Hanna started to walk out With me Vic and Mike following.

"Bye Tony and Jamie!!" Hanna and I said in unison.

We got to the car and we started to say bye to out Boyfriends before we left.

"Babe, I want you to be carefull. Text me every 30 minutes to let me know you're okay." Vic said while hugging me, "I love you so much princess!" Vic said in-between kisses.

"I love you more baby!" I hugged him one last time.

We said bye to each other's boyfriends and got in the car and pulled out of the drive way.

"So how did you meet Vic?" Hanna asked me, looking between me and the road.

"Well my friend Elizabeth and I went to a Pierce The Veil concert and while we were walking to our car after the show, we saw them down an alley at their tour bus and we ran to them and other fans picked up what we were doing and Vic saved us from getting mobbed by the fans." I explained.

"Oh Nice!" Hanna continued driving

"Yeah. how did you meet Mike?"

"Well...at a bar once. we just kind of clicked." she smiled

"How long have you two been together?"

"This summer will be our 3rd anniversary." She smiled even bigger.

"He hasn't proposed to you yet?!" I was shocked.

"No," she chuckled, "We've talked about it before but never actually asked me to marry him."

"Well I think you guys should get married."

We pulled up to the mall and got out. I texted Vic to make sure he knew I was okay.

We went to HotTopic first and then a bunch of other stores. Hanna went to a shoe store, so I decided to go to Bath and Body Works. I was standing outside the store texting Vic when suddenly, I was grabbed. they put their hand over my mouth and brought me to their car putside. I tried to fight but whoever these people were, they were really strong. I was thrown into the back and blacked out.

Vic's POV

2:30

Amber: Hey love, I'm still okay! Love you! xx

3:00

Amber: I'm okay. love ya

3:30

Amber: We should be leaving soonish. Love you.

4:00

Nothing

4:30

Nothing

I was getting really nervous. I called Hanna.

"Hello? Vic? I was just about to call you. Have you heard from Amber? she said she was going to Bath and Body Works while I went to a shoe store. I haven't seen her since. I even walked the mall myself and had security look for her." Hanna's words crushed my heart.

"Fuck. Damn it! I fucking should have went with! I fucking know who has Amber." I was angry.

Alex. this kid is an asshole. I didn't believe the text he sent me. God this is my fault! But I just didn't think he would seriously take her. my love. my princess. I love Amber. Will I ever see her again?