Chapter 11

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! My cousins from Germany are visiting and we've been traveling everywhere!

I hope you like this chapter. I'm writing it in the back of a car. Lol :)

Sorry it's short!

~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~<~~~~<~~<~~~<~

Ambers POV

I woke up to find a gun, an axe and a whip in front of me.

I heard Alex and Elizabeth talking in the distance.

"Well you know her lover boy is probably doing everything in his power to find this bitch." Liz said.

"I know. That's why we're going to leave hints for him to find her and when he's here, well just kill him!" Alex laughed.

Elizabeth laughed with him and I heard their footsteps coming towards me.

"Get up you whore." Alex's voice rang through my ears.

I looked at him, wanting to cry.

"Were going go make a little video for your Vic okay?" he said with an evil smirk.

I heard the little ding of his phones camera start recording.

"What do you want to say to Vic Amber?" He tried to sound sweet.

I just sat there tears about to come out.

"Do you love Vic?" he started to sound sarcastic.

I shook my head yes.

Alex went to the table with the gun and had Elizabeth put up to my head.

"Vic, she won't be here for long. come and get her if you truly love her." Elizabeth's voice was low and mysterious.

"Say something to him Amber!"

Liz squeezed the back of my neck until I finally spoke.

"Vic baby, please. don't worry about me. I love you." I said through tears.

Alex hit me with a whip and he ended the video.

"The video is sent! now, we wait!" Alex and Liz laughed.

They kissed each other and walked out.