Chapter 10

This chapter has some triggering content. Please be carefull, and remember, you're better then that!

I hope you like this chapter.

Comment what you think, comment your ideas!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic's POV

Jaime suggested that we all get a good nights sleep so well be well rested to find her tomorrow. It was 3:20 am and everyone was asleep. I, on the otherhand, could not sleep. I know we haven't been dating for long, but I love Amber. she means so much to me. I was tired of just laying there I had to do something. I got up, trying not to wake the others. I went into the kitchen to make some coffee. After a few minutes of me sitting at the table drinking coffee alone, the door opened and Mike walked in.

"Couldn't sleep either?" I asked Mike.

"No." Mike replied. "she is the first one of your girlfriends whom I actually like."

"So since we can't sleep, do you just want to start thinking of what to do?" I asked.

"Sure. do you have any idea on who it is?" Mike sipped his coffee.

"I know exactly who it is." I stared off into the kitchen.

"How do you know?" Mike rose an eye brow.

"Look." I showed him the texts, " I didn't think he would actually do something."

My eyes started to water.

"Look Vic, don't beat yourself up over this. I wouldn't of thought he would do it either. Those texts don't seem very convincing. We WILL find her." Mike tried to cheer me up.

"Yeah, I just want to get started on this."

*Later that morning*

Everyone is awake now and we planned out what were going to do.

Jaime and I went to Ambers house that she lived in with Liz. Maybe there is clues there. Amber left her key on the dresser in my room, so ill use that to unlock the door if Liz wasn't there. Sure enough, Elizabeth was gone so I unlocked the door, walked in and immediately went to Ambers room.

"There has to be something that could tell us where he might of taken her." I said to Jaime while opening the door to Ambers room.

I walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. I found make up and a picture of Amber and Alex together.

"Jackpot!" I said while removing the photo from the drawer.

When I moved the picture, I noticed a little baggy in the back. I pulled the baggy out. My heart sank when I saw what was in it. Razor blades. I never knew she did this. With out much thought, I took the picture and the baggy and went back down stairs with Jaime to get into his truck.

I set the baggy in the glove department. I'm going to talk to Amber about it later.

"Alright, let's look at this picture." I told Jaime, "what do you see?"

"I see Amber and Alex in front of a house." Jaime stated the obvious.

"The house doesn't look like Ambers." I pointed out.

"It must be Alexs." Jaime added.

I googled the house numbers and it came up with a few in San Diego. We google mapped the addresses before coming to the house that was in the picture.

"That's it Jaime. that's where we have to go!" I practically yelled, "Ill call the others and we'll all meet at the house to discuss what should happen next."

I called Hannah, Tony, and Mike. We're all headed to my house to plan what we were going to go to get Amber back.