PruHun - Revenge is Sweet

Hungary stared into her drink, wondering why she had even bothered to come to this stupid Christmas party.

  She would much rather be at Prussia, her boyfriend's, house right now, snuggling in front of the fireplace. Being here at Austria's place just gave her bad memories of a failed marriage.

  Of course America had to go and get sick and cancel his party (which surely was torturous for him to do), leaving an opening for Asshole Austria to hold an extravagant Christmas party.

  Glancing up, she noticed Austria coming her way once more. She downed her drink, wishing Prussia, would hurry up and finish chatting with his brother.

  "Hungary, you look so lonely!... and so beautiful tonight," Austria commented. She could see from the glint in his eyes and the flush in his face that he was a little more than tipsy- but then again, maybe she was too.

  He stumbled forward to her, bumping into her. She sighed as he leaned against her. "Very classy," she thought sarcastically.

  "Austria, please get off of me," she muttered through gritted teeth.

  He looked into her eyes, seemingly heartbroken. "Don't you want to spend one last night with me?", he whined.

  "No, actually, I don't," she grumbled before pushing him away. She stomped off, ignoring his cries for her to come back.

  A sudden thought flickered through her mind- One last night...

  Maybe she didn't want to have one last night in bed with him, but she could have one last night in this cursed bedroom nonetheless.

  She marched over to Prussia, who was still talking to Germany. He took a sip of his drink and set it down before Hungary sat in his lap.

  "Hungary, what-", he managed to get out before she pressed her lips against his.

  "Uh... ", Germany muttered. "Guten tag Hungary..."

  She pulled back, gazing into her boyfriend's eyes. "Sorry Ludwig," she apologized, not turning to face him. "I need to speak with Gilbert."

  She stood up and grabbed his hand, forcing him to stand. "Lets go to the master bedroom," she said, glancing at his pants.

  Italy took Prussia's seat and snickered before beginning to chat with Germany, who looked mildly confused.

  Hungary practically dragged Prussia to the bedroom before shutting the door behind them, hoping nobody had seen them.

  Prussia blinked in confusion as Hungary began to pull her blouse off.

  "What?", she asked, noticing his dumbstruck look.

  "What's happening here?", he asked.

  Hungary rolled her eyes. "We're having sex."

  Prussia raised an eyebrow. "Er... I probably should just fuck you and not ask questions, but why?"

  Hungary signed as she began to unclasp her bra. "I'm pissed off at Austria and horny for you! I want to piss all over his stupid bed and fuck you all over his stupid room."