RusCan - The Chair

*Canada's POV*

Canada sat in his chair at the meeting table, feeling nervous. Russia wasn't here yet... but today was the day he'd make his big move. He wouldn't stop this time, he would go through with his plan!

It was clear that there was tension between the two. Big Brother France's words from a few days before echoed through his mind.

"So, when will you and Russia officially be a thing?"

Canada sighed, remembering his embarrassment. Leave it to Francis to pick up on that kind of shit.

Russia had been coming onto him for months. It all started when he began... well, sitting on the Canadian. At first Canada simply assumed Russia didn't see him, or it was some strange form of dominance.

Then one day Canada got a slight... issue... in his pants. Russia turned around, and leaned in close to where his lips brushed Canada's ear.

"So... you like this?"

A small shudder went through Canada as he recalled Russia's warm breath and his gently spoken words.

Ever since then, Russia would drop subtle hints that he liked Canada... the only issue was that Canada was too nervous to flirt back.

So, the only other option he had was to go full France style and come on strong. After all, this was Russia.

Just as Canada was once again reassuring himself that this was the easiest way to get things done, the door opened and Russia walked in.

The Canadian gulped.

Like always, Russia promptly took a seat in Canada's lap. Canada didn't really have a huge problem with it, but he'd much rather be the one sitting on Russia.

Russia was silent and so was Canada as the other countries entered. Soon, Germany started the meeting.

As Germany talked, Canada readied himself for what he was about to do. This would either end in much desired results, or his death. Whether it would be metaphorical death or not, Canada wasn't quite sure.

Canada slowly wrapped his arms around the front of the Russian nation. He felt Russia instantly stiffen, then relax.

"Okay... that's good... I think?", Canada thought.

He sat frozen for a moment before slightly bucking his hips up. He then began grinding up against Russia, moving his hips in circles and thrusting upwards.

Several of the countries were now beginning to bicker among each other. Russia let out a small noise that sounded like a half gasp-half moan.

The next thing Canada knew, Russia was moving his pelvis in a rhythmic motion with Canada, causing his backside to rub against Canada's crotch.

The Canadian let out a small moan, caught off guard.

"He likes it!!"

Canada was beginning to get a hard on, and his hands involuntarily grasped onto Russia's thighs as he humped.

Russia's hand traveled down to one of Canada's, gently grabbing it. Nervousness filled Canada - was he angry at him??