Ameripan - Switch It Up

((This is a continuation of "Ameripan - Getting Caught"))

*America's POV*

America pulled down his pants, excitement coursing through him. Japan should be home any time now, and he had something big planned for his boyfriend.

The two of them had been going steady for almost a year now, and the two had plenty of sex... but it was beginning to lack something. It wasn't that it was bad sex or anything, in fact, it was great. It was just starting to lack... variety. Surprise.

It was the same thing over and over again, and America didn't want their sex life to die out. So he had a plan. He lay on the bed in underwear only, rubbing at his crotch to try and look a bit more excited. Lube and a dildo rested beside him.

He had chosen to put on some skimpier underpants instead of his normal boxers. Today, he just wanted to please Japan.

As he continued to rub his crotch, the sound of the front door opening echoed through the house. "Alfred, I'm home!", Japan called out.

"How was that meeting with your boss?", America asked.

There was a pause. "Good... but where are you at?"

America giggled. "Bedroom!"

Footsteps quickly approached the bedroom and Japan stopped at the sight of America in bed with his legs spread and a boner pushing against his tight underwear.

"Ah... what's this?", Japan murmured, looking intrigued as he removed his tie and shoes.

America licked his lips as he put a hand inside his underwear and gently fingered his asshole. "I thought we could switch things up."

Japan took off his jacket and smiled. "I'm liking this," he replied.

After moaning quietly for a few more seconds, America pulled down his underwear and threw them aside. He grabbed the dildo and began coating it in lube, causing Japan to raise an eyebrow.

Sitting on his back and with his legs spread apart and slightly up in the air, the American could easily slip in the dildo from there. He rubbed it around his asshole, causing a gasp from his Japanese boyfriend who began to undo his belt.

Very slowly, America slipped the dildo into his asshole, arching his back and moaning loudly. "Oh fuck yeah...", he muttered as pleasure and pain filled him.

He began to move the dildo in and out; moaning each time it slid back into his tight asshole. Japan now had nearly all his clothes off as he moaned softly in sync with his boyfriend.

"Yes, oh yes, Japan I wish this was your cock in me...", America whined out as he began thrusting it into him faster. His eyes squeezed shut as he hit his prostate over and over, pleasure filling him.

  He opened his eyes wide and stared at the Japanese nation. "I want you in me..."

Japan, now fully naked and on the bed, jerked his cock off at the thought of fucking him. America gasped and bucked and pulled the dildo out quickly as he felt himself growing dangerously close. "Oh gosh, I almost came!", he panted out laughingly.

His boyfriend chuckled and leaned over America, who smiled. Japan kissed America tenderly and the American wrapped his arms around Japan, pulling him closer.

"Do you really want me to top today?", Japan asked, his breath warm in America's ear.

"Fuck yeah," America replied, bringing a hand down to Japan's ass and spreading his own legs. The two of them shifted around until Japan was in the right spot to fuck America.

He began rubbing against America's entrance teasingly. America bit down on his lip. "Nngh, that feels so good baby..." Desire for Japan overwhelmed him, and he began sucking on his neck while moaning.

America was barely aware of Japan reaching over and applying lube as he continued to suck and kiss Japan's neck. Japan began pushing into him, and America threw his head back and moaned in pleasure.

"K-Kiku... fuck, you're so good..."

Japan let out a long breath as he let America adjust momentarily before thrusting. The American grasped at Japan's hair and back as he was fucked.

  Suddenly, extreme pleasure filled America as his prostate was hit. He arched his back up and grabbed onto Japan tighter. "Fuck! Nngh, f-faster, more, more!"

  Japan moaned and thrusted faster, hitting America's prostate each time. As America was fucked, all he could think was, "This is so much better than a dildo..."

  The warmth inside him and pressed against him... Japan's sweet moans and labored breathing... being pounded into the mattress...

  He could feel himself growing closer with each thrust, and soon his eyes were rolling back in his head as cum shot from his cock.

  "Fuck! I'm cumming Kiku! Oh, oh! Mmnh... fuck... Kiku..."

  Japan pulled out as America lay there panting and jerking slightly, cum splattered all over his stomach. "You came fast," Japan commented with a laugh.

  "You're so good, how could I not?", America panted happily. "Now I gotta make you cum," he said as he sat up.

  The Japanese nation blushed from the praise, and America smiled wider. He pushed Japan down gently and lay beside him, his head on his chest.

  He began to stroke Japan's cock slowly, closing his eyes as he did so. Japan moaned and put a hand on America's head as he bucked into the American's hand.

  Shifting his head slightly, America stuck his tongue out and licked Japan's nipple, resulting in a squeak. "Alfred...", Japan murmured as America flicked his tongue out faster and even began sucking on it.

  Japan's dick was hard in his hand, and he stroked faster, twisting his hand slightly. "Fuck," Japan gasped out, and America began to lick Japan's other nipple, stretching his tongue out.

  "Cum for me Kiku~", he purred out in between licks. Japan moaned louder and grabbed America's free hand, bringing it to his face. He began suckling on America's thumb and moaning around it.

  Spit dripped from Japan's own mouth onto his chest as he drooled in pleasure. America moaned as he sucked on a nipple, jerking off faster.

  Japan jerked upwards slightly. "Oh Alfred, I'm going to cum!!"

America quickly sat up, pulled away, and guided the tip of Japan's cock into his ass, moaning and slightly moving on it.

With a final low moan, Japan unloaded his hot cum into America. "A-Alfred! Oh! Oh!"

America moaned loudly as well as the warm cum entered him. Another orgasm didn't seem so far away suddenly, but he pulled away and let cum drip from his asshole back onto Japan's dick.

"Oh yes baby, oh yes Kiku, I love your hot cum...", he moaned out.

Japan chuckled and sat up, wrapping his arms around America. "Lay down with me..."

Feeling warm, America let himself fall backwards and snuggle up with Japan.

"That was unexpected," Japan murmured as he nuzzled close to the taller nation.

America raided an eyebrow. "Which part? Me bottoming, you sucking my thumb, or me letting you cum in my asshole?"

Japan snickered. "All three."

Humming softly, America let his thumb rub Japan's cheek. "We should do this more often."

"No kidding," Japan replied, kissing America's hand.

The two snuggled closer together, love for each other keeping them warm as they drifted off asleep.

((Vote, comment, and leave requests!))