CHAPTER ONE- Destiny

CHAPTER ONE– Destiny

Broken Me

Destiny; that's my first thought when I saw him for the very first time.

From the waist down, he was insanely delicious. His faded ripped jeans fit him snuggly, gliding with hard muscles showing the v portion below his packed abs while his body twist in a sexy and controlled way as he attempted to lever himself properly. Then, his body tensed making his hard muscles more visible. Anticipation rolled in my veins, making me hot all over as the dolly slowly rolled out underneath the truck.

I swallowed the hard lump that suddenly clogs on my throat while my hand unconsciously wipe the drool slowly making way down to my chin.

Damn, his hot.

Beside me someone cleared their throat.

Ignored.

Then, poked me on the ribs.

Ignored.

Un-freaking-believable!!!

Like, seriously?! Can’t they see I am a busy.

“Geez, you're to obvious, Ari.”

“W-what?! NO!” I exclaimed as I turned my body away from the stranger, flushed and mortified beyond this realm.

“Hooooo!” I'm totally damned to the deepest pit hell as his voice rang behind me, so deep and delicious.

“Hi, Dave I was just waiting for you to come out, obviously as usual to took your sweet time fixing yourself up. You even smell and looked clean, I liked it. Come on, we're running la-“

“Breath, Ari. Breath. That’s it, deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale.” I blew a breath and looked at my grinning best friend yet hurt, confusion and pain flashed through his eyes, then he blinked it away and on it’s place was a mask of indifference and the fakest of smile he could cover up on his crumbling façade. I faintly smiled at him and took his hand to mine.

“Ok, your done. I’m done. Let’s go.” I tugged his hand and dragged him on his car without acknowledging the stranger's stare boring at my back, causing a shiver to run down on my spine.

Then, realization hit me hard.

I’m fucked.

•••

Don't be shy and tell me what you think!

Vote and comment :)