CHAPTER FIVE- Ragged Breaths

CHAPTER FIVE– Ragged Breaths

Warning: Mature Content. Skip if you’re not comfortable reading sexy scenes.

BROKEN ME

A startled gasped escaped on my slightly parted lips when I felt someone trailing soft small kisses on my cheek down to the crook of my neck and across my collarbone. Then, it stopped. My eyes slowly fluttered open. Alex. He was hovering above me with a devilishly handsome smile painted on his lips. In a painstakingly slow motion he leaned down on me and brush his lips to mine. Then, the kiss deepened. He devoured my mouth in passionately hungry kiss, making me weak and breathless.

“Alex” I moaned out his name in total desperation to quenched the growing ache inside me.

“Hmmm”

Last night was everything and more. He was gentle yet domineering at the same time as he took be to heaven and back. He was attentive to my every needs.
Last night was never about him but only me. And I felt cherished and loved.

He rolled me above him, making me straddle him. “Shit! I fucking love you, Maria.” I grinned

“You mean, you love fucking me.” I huskily whispered as I playfully flicked his nose.

His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed hard the lump of his throat.

“Now you’re really going to get it.” He released an inhuman growl, like the frightening hot blooded man that he was. Whenever he made that noise, I felt an unexplainable heat rush through my veins, stopping at the center of my femininity.

After that, it was all a flurry of hungry kisses and shredding each others clothing. He groaned. I didn’t know what to make of myself. The moment his skin touched mine, I’d lost all the control over my body. Like it wasn’t mine anymore but his. Perhaps I am. His every touch was both addicting and electrifying painful, making me craved more. I straddled his lower part while he guided his length inside me. A breathless gasp escaped my lips as his engorged length stretched me to the limit.

He pounded inside me, making the bed creaked as it rocked from so much force. I tightly clenched the slick sheets between my fingers as a cry of pain and ecstasy tore from my lips. His every caressed was leeching at my strength, and it’s taking everything from me to hold myself together under the pulsing waves of heat and ecstasy slowly consuming me. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth and bit it hard, enough to draw blood. Every inch of my body was on fire, making me dizzy. Then, my breath came into short gasps as I struggled to breath properly.

“Alex” My head falling back in pleasure as I moaned his name. Then I was tossed at the peaked of endless bliss as an earth shattering sensation exploded inside me leaving me weak and breathless then…

everything went black.

•••

Vote? Comment?