Baby Mason. (Ghost's POV)

A week was all it took to get the lawyers to agree on the paper and make Mason mine. I had tiptoed around Jason and Rune for the whole week no wanting to give up my new secret. I had secretly bought things for Mason well Jason was away doing his job or other important duties. I had to pick Mason up at the same cafe shop for noon. I was excited for Jason to me Mason and to hear what he thought about me or rather us having a child, not that he had a choice now. If all went to hell Row and Rune could have him to look after, they always talked about having children.

The time ticked by slowly until I was only an hour till I went to get baby Mason. I was never really fond of children but there was just something about him when I was him online that said pick me, It must have been his eyes. They reminded me so much of Jasons. Grabbing the papers I set off for the walk. My hands shook the closer I got to the cafe.

I could see Pam inside with Mason when I got there. Going inside Pam smiled at me, she looked like she had done some crying. Handing her the paper she went through them and shook my hand.

"Mason is all yours now Mr Ross. Thank you so much. I'm sure Mason will fit in very well in your home."

She took her coffee and left Mason with me. I'm sure how it appeared it everyone was that I was his father or something coming to get him. I guess part in part that was true, I was his father now. Getting up I put Mason in the buggy that Pam had brought him in. I buckled it up and prayed I had done it right. Walking out of the store with Mason I half expected to be charged with illegal possession of a child or kidnapping but that never happened. I really hadn't thought about how I was going to sneak Mason inside but I would figure that out later. Going up the driveway with Mason was a treat. He seemed to be passed out.

Picking him up I tucked him against my chest. The stroller I tucked out of the way. Jason's house was only down the block but I didn't have a key so I couldn't go there at the moment. Taking Mason to the guest half I barely got him of my hip and sitting in the corner of the couch when Jason walked in. The first thing he noticed was Mason. He just stood there looking at me.

"Whos baby is that?"

"Uh... Well, he's ours. As of today."

"Ghost this is not a funny joke, who's child is that."

"Again it's ours."

Picking up Mason who was half asleep I stuck him in Jason's space.

"Jason meet Mason, our new son."

Jason took Mason from my arms and set him on the floor in front of the couch and turned on a children's channel. Then he grabbed my good arm roughly and all but ripped my arm off as he drug me to the bedroom.

"Ghost what the hell is the meaning of this shit!"

"I wanted a child. I mean he's a baby now but----"

"Do you even know how to look after a baby!"

"Well no, but that why your here too."

"Ghost we are fucking killer's what hell were you thinking getting us a baby!"

"But I just thought-----"

"We don't even have anything for him at our place!"

"Yeah... We kind of do."

"Explain now and I want proof this baby is ours legally."

Grabbing the paper I handed it to him and then went on the explain how I had fast ordered things online for Mason, I also told him about paying a lower henchman to go get proper baby stuff for a two-year-old. Jason pulled his phone from his pocket and within a mere few moments both Row and Rune had come down.

Ah shit. I'm in so much trouble now.