Safe House. (Ghost's POV)

Telling Jason about the phone call from my brother had been a mistake. He basically ripped up our life and moved it to an island community without any real towns. It was like one huge village. The house we had was outside of the village and totally didn't scream Mafia. Note the sarcasm. The whole island was scared of us. It took a few weeks but Jason had warmed the island people up to us. The part of me that wanted to deal with this the Mafia way spoke the loudest when I thought about this whole thing.

Sneaking back to our house and moreover, my guns would be how this thing would have to be dealt with. It's just how it was. Sitting here waiting for him to find us or me was a stupid idea, but there wasn't much I could do about it since Jason clearly was calling the shots here.

With Mason in bed for the night, Jason and I laid on the bed and just looked into each other's eyes. I wish he would just say he wanted to deal with this then would could disappear anywhere he wanted or we could go home, either way, I just wanted this to be over. When Jason fell asleep I got out of the bed. This ends now.

Calling Yuri I arranged for him to come to get me. Jason would be so pissy when he found out but at least he would be safe. There were enough guns here for a small army but I wanted my rifle. It was my best and greatest gun. I took it everywhere except here because it was locked away. I had told Yuri about the gun and he promised to get it. I told him how to get into the house and made a quick note to tell Jason Yuri had broken in the house later. Going back inside I laid down on the bed and kissed Jason's forehead. It would be a few hours before the plane got here and I wanted to spend that with Jason. You know just in case.

* * * * * * * * *

Getting on the plane Yuri handed me a black case. I knew that case right down to every scratch that was on it. My gun.

"Sit we have a lot to cover before we meet up with Rune."

"Meet up?"

"Yes. He offered to help."

"I see."

After a long briefing about the target, I turned to look at the back of the Plane and noticed my Older half-brother. Slipping from the chair I walked over and sat beside him.he turned and looked at me slipping his phone back into his suit pocket.

"Did you need something?"

"Yes. Let's talk."

"About?"

"Father."

"Of course. What do you want to know?"

"Everything, I want to know what he was like. You knew him a lot better then I did."

"Hmm. Well, he was a good man. He always treated me right to an extent, When you were born he became obsessed with keeping you safe and away from danger. I used to babysit you when you were very little. You were a cute little thing. Your mother didn't get along with me sometimes but she would hand you over to me when you stopped crying because you would always stop. After our father and your mother died I gave you to Jason, At that point, we really didn't even know each other anymore, so Yuri took you. He knew you would trust him."

For some reason that made me think of Mason. Hopefully, I would be returning home to both him and Jason. I had too.