Home Again ( Ghost's POV )

Row came and collected us in no time and drove us back to Jason's house. Well Jason spoke to Row I began to peel of my dusty and dirty clothing. Once I got to bedroom I peeled off the last bit of clothing. My boxers.

I crawled under the blankets on the bed and just laid there. The pain in my knee was intense but not enough to make me consider it needing to be looked at. I pulled Jason's pillow to my nose and inhaled his clean scent. My heart clenched and my stomach started to feel strange. I closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep to silence the strange feelings.

I looked at Jason and down at my hand. The ring fit beautiful on my dainty but manly hands. Jason uncorked the Bottle of wine and poured us both a glass. The deep crimson liquid flowed from the Bottle in such a mesmerizing manner. I grabbed the stem of my glass and raised it to my lips smiling. Joy filled me at the thought of spending forever with this man. The wine touched my tounge leaving a bold taste. We finished our dinner and we linked arms. We walked towards the car when the shots rang out.

Once.
Twice.
Three times.

The grip on my arm from Jason went slack as he collapsed to the rain soaked pavement. My heart dropped as I dropped to the pavement and pulled him against me. Blood ran from his mouth and the three bullet wounds square in his chest. His eyes shut and I began to scream for him not to leave me. Pleading for him to live because I love him.

I sat up on the bed and felt wetness on my cheeks. I looked at the alarm clock and it read six am. My heart was thundering in my chest as I looked over at the empty bed. I grabbed the pillow on the other side of the bed I inhaled the scent and panicked. The pillow was vacant of Jason's scent. I grabbed a pair of boxers from the dresser and rushed out of the bedroom. The scent of fresh coffee and bacon filled my senses. I used my nose to guild me towards the scent. Seeing Jason in the kitchen made my eyes water like crazy. His back was turned towards me I as nearly sprinted across the kitchen and wrapped my arms around his waste. I sobbed into his back a parts of the dream flashed through my mind. Jason was quick to move. He unwrapped my arms and turned around. His smile quickly turned into concern as he clearly saw the tears. He pulled me to his chest and waited until I stopped crying.

"What's wrong Ghost?"

How could I even put into words what I had seen. I couldn't. It was far too painful. To watch the man is fallen in love with shot down right before me.

"Whatever you do just promise you won't leave me." I yelled into his chest.

He looked at me confused but promised me anyway. I stepped away from him and sat down at the table. I watched as he cooked breakfast for the both of us. He made me a coffee just the way i liked it and placed both my coffee and breakfast on the table before getting his own. He sat down and spoke softly.
"Can you tell me what happened?"
"I can't " I mumbled before looking away from him. We ate in quiet after that. One thing about the whole thing bothered me....

When had I become so blind as to of not realised I was in love with the man who taught me life again.