Sparks of Love

JULIE'S POV:

Just as I was thinking these he walked out of the gym and oh my God!! He was wearing a knee length turquoise short with a tight (really tight) black t-shirt that was showing out his muscles perfectly. His body wasn't all made of muscle but I must say I could see six-packs...

"Focus!" my inner voice kinda shouted at me -its aggressive- but it was impossible while he was standing there with those wet hair (probably he had shower) that was falling on his eyes and those cute glasses...

"FOCUS RIGHT NOW!" my inner voice shouted once more so I got out behind the tree and started walking to his direction acting like I was texting to someone. "Oh, hey Chase!" I said with a voice full of fake confusion. I was trying to look like it was a coincidence me being there.

"Oh! Hey Julie. How's it going?" he asked with his cute voice. "Good. What about you?" I asked and my voice almost shook. "Good. Just got out of exercise..." "Yep. I saw you come here often?" I asked trying to make a conversation begin.

"Twice a week, sometimes more. You come to this area often? I mean it's for from your house as I know." Aha! Clever boy! And great question! I had to make up an answer "Umm...No I just chose this place randomly..." What!? I'm trying to make up a story here! I know it's not that believable! You come and try to speak while looking at those eyes!

All of a sudden I saw a signboard that was saying "CINEMA-PINK". That moment my excuse was ready!

"Actually I was thinking of seeing a movie in CINEMA-PINK. Join me if you like?" I asked trying to sound real. "Well, I don't know." he mumbled looking at the ground rather that me. "Come on. It'll be fun. Besides I don't like watching movies all alone."

After a few minutes of thinking he agreed so we started walking towards to the cinema right after he put his bag to his car.

***

"You didn't have to pay all these you know?" I mumbled looking at the mini table at the waiting lounge full of snacks. After not letting me pay the tickets he bought all the snacks by himself too. Popcorn, drinks, jelly beans, chocolate, candies, cookies...

"I know. But I did. Shut it and enjoy." he answered looking right in my eyes and smiling widely. "Movie in saloon 5 is about to start." announced a sound coming from the speakers.

"Let's go, shall we?" Chase asked and grabbed most of the snacks. We walked to the saloon and gave our tickets to the lady staying there. Leading us to our seats with her torch she went away.

***

"Wow! A new writer is coming to life?" Chase squeaked putting a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "Just a beginner." I mumbled. We were sitting at a cafe near the cinema.

Don't give me that look now! I'm just making up random activities so that others have more time for the preparations. I'm not taking advantage of this situation.

OK maybe a little...

"I'm sure you're a great one." Chase said now gazing me deeply. I felt an immediate blush running up my cheeks. "Th-thanks." I mumbled under my breath.

After paying for the ice creams -this time I did- we walked to his car, slowly, chatting. He took of his cute glasses and started wiping them to his t-shirt. As he pulled the hem of the t-shirt up the six-packs were revealed.

"Nah, this t-shirt won't clean it. Do you mind if I use yours?" Chase asked stopping and taking a step closer to me. "N-no. Go ahead." I mumbled. I was still in the shock of those six-packs.

His hand got under my t-shirt and touched my skin. His hands were a bit cold so I shivered as he wiped his glasses. "Ups! A bit cold? Sorry." he said looking at my eyes. He was just centimeters away! When he put back his glasses I took his hands in mine and smiled at him. "Let's warm you up!"

DANIEL'S POV:

"Sweetie! Where are all those balloons we bought?" I shouted at Emily who was at the kitchen preparing the cups (plastic and foam ones, we really don't want broken glass around), plates and other staff. "They are here and I'd be really appreciated if you came here for a second!" she replied so I left the balloon pump in my hand to a side and went to kitchen.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I entered and to my surprise Emily ran towards me and wrapping her hands around my neck kissed my lips passionately. I was so unprepared that I stumbled back on almost fell down. She finally answered my question after pulling back "Nothing. Just missed your lips."

I chuckled holding her tightly around her waist. "That's why you called me here?" She gave me an innocent look and nodded. I chuckled to her unexpected move again and pushing back the hair that was on her face kissed her nose. "You're too cute for your own, you know that?" I asked. She just smiled and moved her hand through my hair.

"Everything here is set and if you excuse me I'll go to change into my dress before people arrive..." she said and that moment the door bell rang. "This should be Dean and Jake with the music system. You go and take your time I'll handle the rest." I said to her so she pecked me once again and headed to my room to change.

I walked to the door and opening it I saw Dean and Jack, just as I expected. They had huge speakers next to their feet and a lot of CDs in their hands. "Guys this is an apartment not a disco you realize that?" I said looking at to the speakers and took them inside so that we could set up the system.

***

Ohh I love chase&julie :)) cuties :))

Party is almost here :)

What do you think about this chapter? :P

Let me know

Love you all :))

xx

Amortentia :)