Chapter Twenty Nine

^ I tried to draw something and it turned out okay 😂
Oh and it also gets steamy~ this chapter. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge) No, not smut. But...close.

John Pov
You know when a cat lays on you and you want to move but the cats so adorable and precious you just fucking can't disturb them because you feel like it's a deadly sin?

That's how I felt when I woke up with Alex curled up on my lap. When I woke up I legit whispered, "Holy shit he's adorable."

I started to run my hand through his hair, careful not to wake him. After a little while he started to stir.

"Johhnnnn.." He said lazily.

"Aleeexxxx.." I said, mocking his tone.

He wrapped his arm around my chest and snuggled more into me.
Holy fuck.
This is amazing and I love it and I love him
oh
my
goodness.

He let out a small, and really adorable sigh and I fucking squealed. I heard tutting from the doorway and I looked up and saw Washington.

"Puppy love. How cute." He muttered with a small smile.

I smiled and shook my head. "He's fucking adorable!" I whisper shouted.

Washington snickered and closed the door. Alex moved his head and opened his eyes. He smiled his goofy, half smirk, smile thing and said, "I love you. You're so cute."

"I'm the cute one?! You should've fucking seen yourself two minutes ago! I was fucking dying from cuteness overload." I informed him.

He snickered and kissed my head.
He's the one.
It's the morning and he called me cute. Let me repeat myself.

Me, mornings and cute should never be in the same sentence.

He yawned and I squealed yet again. He gave me a glare and rolled off of me.

"Awww. Come back. I miss you." I whined.

"John. I literally got off of you two seconds ago."

"And??" He scoffed.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I looked up at him mischievously and then kissed his neck, biting him slightly.

"JoHn!" He exclaimed his voice cracking slightly.

I smirked. "Nice voice crack." I told him.

"You caught me off guard." He mumbled.

"I know...It felt good though didn't it?"

"Why the heck are you so kinky? It's the frickin morning? Who's kinky...in the morning?" He asked. "

"...I am!" I exclaimed burying myself in his neck.

He sighed. "Quite obviously." He muttered.

"Come onnn! You know you liked it. It felt good didn't it?" I asked.

I glanced and saw that his face was tinted pink.

"You did!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up." He hissed, getting up and forcing me off him.

"God damn it Lex, I was comfy!" I exclaimed, burrowing in the blankets.

(Burr-owing. 😂)
Go away Author. Nobody asked for you and your stupid puns.
(Sorry.)
Whatever.

"You do realize...we have blankets right? And pillows?" He asked, taking off his shirt.

Holy shit he's hot as fuck. "Y-yeah..." I muttered, trying not to stare but very much failing.

I didn't care that his back was littered in scars.
He was still Alex.
And Alex is fucking beautiful. I slithered out of the blankets and wrapped my arms around him.

"Johnnnn! I have to put my shirt on." He whined.

"No you don't~"

(Holy shit! 'Tis the squiggly line!) Author.
Fuck off.
(Sorry.)
I don't fucking forgive you.
(Damn. Cold.)
ANYWAY-

"That was oddly seductive John. Are you flirting with me?" He asked.

"Alex. I'm very obviously flirting with you." I deadpanned.

"J-just checking." He stuttered out.

I smirked. I turned him around and pulled us together.

"Heyy..." He whispered.
"Hey~"

I grabbed his belt and pulled him to my bed and straddled him. I took his hair out of a ponytail and gave him a small smile.

I kissed his neck softly and he let out breathy moans and I ran my hands on his chest. I started to slowly trail down his body.
I undid his belt and asked, "Is this okay?"

He nodded vigorously.
I smirked.

"Hey boys, Laf and Herc are going to go do some shit. You wanna go with them?" Angie asked, swinging the door open.

My face heated up. "Fucking knock!" I shouted, throwing a pillow at her.

"Oh wait were you doing the do? Sorry. John don't get Alex pregnant." Angie said closing the door.

"...I don't think she understands I literally cant get pregnant." Alex muttered.

I snickered and slumped next to him.

"Moments ruined?" I asked.
"Moments ruined." He assured.
"I assumed so." I muttered.
"Damn it Angie."