We all yell out our answers at once.

"Woah, calm down." I yell. "One at a time." We all laugh.

We all have a good time, laugh and answer loads of questions.

"Oooo here is one for Shawn and Jenna." Cam wiggles his eyebrow at us. "@AmandaCaniff ask if Jenna and Shawn are a thing?"

"Uh." I say. "No we're not, just good friends right?" I look at Shawn.

"Right just good friends." Shawn says.

"Well that's all we have for today, go to Aaron's channel we might be doing a video over there. Love you." Cam says to the camera and turns it off. He decides to edit later. We do end up doing a video on Aaron's channel. Cameron and Aaron trade places, Aaron also tweets out for truth or dares. We wait about twenty minutes then he starts the video.

"Hello people. Today we will be doing dares." Aaron says to his camera. "Say hello to Cameron, Jack, Jack, Matt, Nash, Jenna, Shawn, Carter, Taylor and Hayes."

"Hey, hi, hello, sup." All of us say different things.

"Ok so Mia dares us to try and do impressions of each other and the others have to guess who it is." Aaron says. "I'll go first, um." He puts his thumb and pointer finger on his chin like he's thinking. "Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend." He sings terribly.

"Shawn." We all shout. "Ok my turn." I say. "Tips from Nash Grier."

"Me!" Hayes shouts and I nod.

"My turn." Taylor says. "Hey guys blank here." He says in a girly voice.

"And today I'm with my best friend Isaiah." I finish. "By the way Taylor my voice isn't that high pitch."

"Well then do you want to be a man?" Taylor ask me. "Hey guys Jenna here." He says in a really and I mean really deep voice.

"Ok enough." Aaron says. "Ok, hey guys Tyler Oakley has dared Jenna to prank call a friend and tell them that someone got you pregnant."

"Oo I already know who." I smirk and dial Rosie, I tell everyone to be quiet and put her on speaker.

"Hey Jen." She says happily.

"Hey Ro, ok I have to tell you something really important." I say and bite my lip to keep me from laughing.

"Yeah go on." Ro says.

"Ok so you know when I was hanging out with Jonah last week?" I ask and she says yeah. "Well um I think I'm pregnant and it's his baby."

"WHAT!" She yells and I almost yells. "I thought you were a flippin' virgin Jen!"

"Well he took my v card." I put my hand over the speaker so she wouldn't here me giggle.

"And how do you know you're pregnant?" She ask me.

"Well um this morning I through up a lot and I took a pregnancy test it came back positive." I tell her.

"You're pranking me aren't you?" She ask and we all start laughing. "You're pranking me! I hate you."

"Did you really believe her?" Nash ask Ro.

"Well I did but in the back of my mind I knew Jonah would never do something like that so yeah." Ro replies.

"Tyler dared us to do it." I say. "We got to go but I'll talk to you later, love you."

"Love you too bye." We all say bye and hang up.

"Well that was interesting." I laugh. "Next question."

"Ok so Kelsey dares us to all do the cinnamon challenge." Aaron says. "I'll go get the spoons and cinnamon." He comes back and gives us all a spoon and we all pour a spoonful of cinnamon. "Here goes nothing." We all eat it and I spit it out.

Everyone else spits theirs out and we all start laughing.

"Next!" I yell.

"Ok Michelle dares oh this is for Shawn and Jenna." Aaron smirks at us. "To go in a closet and do 7 minutes in heaven." My eyes widen.

"Well it's a dare." Shawn shrugs and I look at him. "C'mon." He takes my hand and leads me to a closet and I hear the boys saying things. He closes the door behind us. I hear the other boys continue the dares.

"Shawn we don't have." I was cut off by Shawn's lips landing on mine. I kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away. "Wow." I felt sparks or should I say that was fireworks.

"You can say that again." Shawn laughs. "I've been wanting to do that ever since I saw you at Starbucks."

"Yeah." I blush and luckily he can't see me. "But we can't be together." Even through the dark I can see him frown.

"Why?" He ask confusion laced in his voice.

"I can't do long distant relationships." I shake my head and pull away. "Can we just be friends please?"

"How can we, I really like you Jenna." He says and I am taken aback.

"We've only known each other for two days and we barely know anything about each other." I say.

"I know." He says.

"Times up!" Taylor yells. "C'mon out!"

"Well c'mon." I pull his hand and we walk out.

"So." Aaron says wiggling his eyebrows.

"What's said or done in the closet, stays in the closet." I smirk at them and sit back down.

"So done." Nash says. We do a few more dares and quit the video. Shawn and I go to his room and decide to watch movies.

[-------------------------------]

Yay chapter 10. Chapter 11 will be out soon.