Avengers Re-Assemble

((The video above is an amazing video that I found on YouTube and I've watched it like 50 times))
Not Edited

Steve's POV
After weeks of waiting, the Sokovia Accords have finally been repealed. I was walking around the new Avengers building when I bumped into a running Peter. He falls backwards from crashing into me. I chuckle and help him up.

"You okay, kid?" He nods. "What's got you in a rush?"

"O-oh, I had to stop by Mr. Stark's lab so he could fix something with my suit and I have a... uh... thing I have to get to, so..." He rambles.

"Oh. Well, I don't want to make you late." I say and he smiles before starting to walk away. I stop him. "Peter!" He turns around. "Thank you... for what you did back at that meeting." I clarify.

"Y-you're welcome, Mr. Ro- I mean Steve." He stutters out. "I-I should g-get going. Bye."

"Oh, and Peter?" I call. "The Avengers are having a meeting tomorrow at 8:00. You should come, being the new addition and all.

     Peter nods and turns a round, quickly before walking away. I see him scold himself for being so nervous and I chuckle.

I can see why Tony likes this kid so much.

*Time Skip*

All the Avengers (including Peter and Bucky), Dr. Strange, T'Challa, and the Guardians were all in the living area. Meanwhile, Bruce, Wanda, and Shuri were in the lab fixing Vision. Peter was sitting next to me, bobbing his leg up and down. He looked around at the heroes in front of him in awe. He honestly looked like a kid in a candy store.

"So, I've brought you all here today so we can talk about... stuff and what happened." Tony says.

He proceed to discuss an alliance with the Guardians and Dr. Strange, already knowing T'Challa is with us. Star-Lord, or Peter Quill, agreed. Tony and him talked about how they would communicate if we ever needed there help and vice versa. Dr. Strange agreed, as well, before disappearing to God knows where. During all of this, Peter still sat there in awe of what was happening. I couldn't help but laugh. Nat looked at me weird and I pointed to Peter. She rolled her eyes and shook her head before tuning back into the discussion.

"Now that that is over with, let's talk about the new member of the team." Tony says and turns to Peter. Peter immediately snaps out of his trance.

"W-what?" He stutters.

"We should have a party." Tony continues.

"M-Mr. Stark, I'm not sure about-"

"Don't worry. I'll only invite people who know your identity. I was thinking video games, a DJ, and pizza. Nothing too extravagant, just a small get together."

"I'm not much of a party person, Mr. Stark."

"Oh, come one, kid. It'll be fun. Trust me. Also, you'll know everybody." Tony tried to convince him.

Peter sighs. "Fine, but don't bother Aunt May. She's been working her butt off at work and she needs he sleep, especially after I... y-you know." His voice cracks at the end of his sentence.

We all know what he's talking about. Every one in the room looks at the kid sympathetically. He shouldn't have experienced something like that. You could see in his eyes that he's still scared and traumatized from the dying thing. I put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, causing him to look up at me and smile sadly.

"Yeah. Okay, kid. Why don't you invite your friend and I'll set everything up." Tony says, a bit sadly. I can see what happened to Peter eating away at him, too. He blames himself for it and can also see how it affected Peter.

Peter nods and gets up before leaving the room. A few minutes later, he swings past the window in his suit. The whole room is silent, but it's broken by Tony.

"I'm gonna go get everything together. Steve, why don't you check up on Wanda, Bruce and Shuri? See if they need anything." He says, quietly, before walking out of the room as well.

     It's safe to say that the Avengers are back together and are not planning on fighting, again... hopefully.