Back On Titan

It was silent on the planet of Titan. There was a slight breeze blowing dirt and dust around. Suddenly, a surge of energy flows through the planet. A few seconds later, dust from the ground starts to form into the shape of a human. Once it is solid, a confused Mantis looks around the empty planet. Soon, three more bodies form from the dust on the ground. There stands Drax, Starlord, and Doctor Strange.

     Across from them a small body forms from the dust and a gasping Peter sits up suddenly, hyperventilating as his Spidey Sense goes haywire. He holds his head and takes deep breaths calming himself down. Strange walks up to the panicking boy and sits down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

     "Hey, kid. Are you okay?"

     Peter shakes his head. "N-no. I-I feel like my soul was ripped right out of me." His voice wavers. "I-I felt myself dying and... and..." Tears stream down his pale face.

     Quill kneels down next to Peter. "Hey, kid. Relax. You're fine. We're all fine."

     Peter looks around Titan. "Mr. Stark. W-where's Mr. Stark? I-I gotta... I gotta get home." He attempts to stand up, but falls back down, Quill catches him.

     "Mantis, can you put him to sleep?" Quill asks and Mantis nods before touching the young boy's head.

     Peter collapses in Quill's arms as he falls asleep. Mantis gasps and pulls her hand way from Peter.

     "What? What's wrong." Stephen asks.

     "H-he's so scared." She responds, sadly.

     Quill picks the kid up, bridal style. "How old is he anyways?

     "Fifteen or sixteen, by the looks of it." Stephen answers.

     "Damn. He's way to young to go through stuff like this. I can see why he's so scared."

     "Well, then we should get the young boy home." Drax jumps in.

     "But, how?" Mantis asks.

     Doctor Strange moves his hand in a circular motion and a portal is created. "Like that."

((Peter P. is back. Peter Q. is back. Drax is back. Mantis is back. Strange is back. Yay!))