The Infinity Stones

The Avengers return to Wakanda with the Infinity Gauntlet, trying to figure out how to bring half of the universe back into existence. Tony stayed far back and stayed silent. Steve notices this and walks towards him. He leans against the wall next to him.

     "What's up with you? Ever since you came back from Titan you've been quiet. That's not like you." He says, concern laced in his voice. "What happened up there?"

     "Nothing happened." The billionaire responds, quietly.

     "Tony, tell me."

     Tony sighs and looks at Steve, sadly. He has bags under his eyes and dark circles. His hair was messed up and the injuries on his face were patched up. He had a mix of stress, sadness, and exhaustion written all over his face. Steve stood straighter and looked at Tony, intently, waiting for an answer.

     "Remember the guy who stole your shield back at the airport in Germany?" Tony asks, his voice cracked at the thought of the kid.

     "The Spider-Guy?" Tony nods. "Yeah."

     "He was on Titan with me and when Thanos snapped his fingers he..." Tony paused and looked away.

     Steve rests his hand on Tony's shoulder. "I understand."

     "No you don't." Tony says, angerly. "He... he was just a kid. I was the one responsible for him and... I let him and his aunt down." He runs a hand through his hair. "She's didn't disappear, though, and I had to tell her about how her nephew, the only family she has left, died. You should've seen her face. She was distraught and... and it was all my fault."

     "Tony. That wasn't your fault." Steve assured. "Where going to get everybody back alright."

     "Hey, guys! We think we figured it out!" Bruce yelled over to the two men.

     Tony and Steve walked up to the group. Shuri was examining the gauntlet while the others were waiting for Tony and Steve to approach. When they do Bruce explains to them.

Let's hope he's right.

((Chapter two? Done. The chapters are going to be short because I really don't have a lot to write. Maybe the next one will be a little bit longer.))