The Death of the Titan

Captain America, Bruce Banner ((who finally managed to Hulk-out)), Iron Man, Captain Marvel, and Hawkeye got Thanos from behind while Okoye, M'Baku, and a small army of Wakandan warriors along with Nebula, Rocket, Ant-Man, War Machine, and Black Widow attacked on each side. As Thanos was distracted fighting everybody, Thor came down with Stormbreaker and chopped Thanos' hand, with the Infinity Gauntlet, off. Thanos yells in pain and falls to his knees.

     The fighting stops. After a few seconds of silence, Tony walks up to Thanos. He looks him in the eye, a scowl on his face.

"You're a monster. You know that, right?" His voice wavered.

     He thought about Peter back on Titan. The fear on his face when the young web-slinger realized what was happening. The way he shook in Tony's arms as he cried. That pissed him off. Peter was young. He shouldn't have died. Then, he thought about that half of the universe that was snapped out of existence.

     Thor holds Stormbreaker up to Thanos' neck. He glares daggers at him, waiting to end him and avenge his brother's, his friend's, and all those Asgardian's deaths. Everybody gathers around Thanos. They all lost somebody and they were ready for him to pay.

     When Thanos doesn't say anything, Tony continues, "You even killed your own daughter for a stupid gem. How screwed up is that?!" He looks over at Thor and backs away. "Your time has come Thanos. I hope you enjoy living Hell."

     And, with that, Thor raises Stormbreaker and swings at Thanos' neck.

They defeated him. The Avengers defeated Thanos.

((Hey, sorry if that was a little morbid or maybe it wasn't and you guys want him to die. I mean, I didn't know what else to do because you can't just keep somebody as powerful and dangerous as Thanos alive, you know. Even if he doesn't have his Infinity Gauntlet and especially after he snapped half the universe out of existence. Well, I hope you liked it. I would love to see your NICE opinions.))