The Sokovia Accords

Tony's POV
     At the moment, everyone who helped fight Thanos, besides The Guardians, are at a large meeting that is being broadcasted all over the world. Peter was standing to my right in his normal Spider-Man suit, his aunt changed her mind and just ended up grounding him for a week, and Steve was to my left in his new suit. Us and the rest of the Avengers and our fellow companions are standing in front of a room of reporters. I feel Peter shift, nervously, next to me.

"You okay, kid?" I ask him in a low voice.

"Y-Yeah. J-just a little nervous." He replies.

"We are gathered here today to thank the Avengers and they're friends for saving Earth and the whole universe, for that matter." The president speaks. "For that we owe a debt, which we will repay."

"I know how you can repay us." A voice says. I look to my right and see Peter raising his hand. He deepened his voice a bit so no one could recognize it. "Get rid of the Sokovia Accords."

     At that, the crowd of reporters erupt in chaos. I look at Peter with wide eyes and so does does Steve and the rest of the Avengers.

     When the security guards calm the crowd down, the president continues speaking.

"Excuse me?" He says.

"Get rid of the accords." Peter says, simply. "We saved the whole universe! It's only fair that the Avengers get the freedom they used to have. You said you wanted to repay us. So... repay us."

     The room is silent as the president thinks. I see Steve look at Peter and smile, gratefully. Coming to a conclusion, the president speaks.

"I'll hold a conference and talk it over with the other world leaders." I hear Peter sigh next to me, relieved.

     After the president's decision, the reporters start bombarding Peter with questions, mostly them being about his identity and why he won't reveal it.

     Peter looks over to me for some help and I lead him out of the room, away from the reporters. I rest my hand on his shoulder.

"You've got some guts, kid." I tell him. "I'm proud of you."

"Th-thanks, Mr. Stark."

"No problem, Pete."