Aunt May's Rath

((The picture above describes this chapter perfectly.))

Steve's POV
Tony and Spider-Man pull away from their hug before Tony thanks the people who brought the kid back. Suddenly, a portal forms and the group of people jump into it. Tony leads the kid over to me and stops.

"Cap, this is Peter Parker, Spider-Man." Tony tells me but his eyes widen. "You're okay with me telling him who you are, right?"

"Y-Yeah. I mean, if I wasn't it would've been too late, anyway. But, um..." he rubs the back of his neck, nervously, "it's nice to finally m-meet you properly, Mr. R-Rogers."

"Call me Steve." I stick out my hand to shake and he shakes it.

"Oh, kid, we should probably get you back to your aunt because she still thinks you're dead, so..." Tony says.

"Wait, did Aunt May not disappear?" Tony shakes his in response. "Oh god, she is going to kill me. I promised her I wouldn't do anything incredibly dangerous while being Spider-Man."

"Wait, she knows?!" Tony questions, suddenly.

"Y-Yeah. She sort of saw me in my suit." Peter mumbles.

Tony rolls his eyes. "Okay. Let's get you some clothes and we'll deal with this later."

Tony and Peter walk into the building leaving me behind. I never thought Tony Stark would care so much about a kid. I didn't even think he liked kids. He's changed since I was gone.

Peter's POV

"I thought you were dead!" May yelled.

"M-May. I know. I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have-"

"No. You know what," May turns to Mr. Stark, "this is your fault! If you didn't come here and given him that suit this wouldn't have happened!"

"May, I've been Spider-Man before I met Mr. Stark. If anything, the suit he gave me made me safer." I tried to explain.

     Mr. Stark hasn't said anything while he was here. He just looked away with what I could only describe as guilt. I know he blames himself for what happened and Aunt May isn't helping.

"Peter, you're grounded from being Spider-Man and you're not aloud to associate with Tony Stark or the Avengers." She says.

"W-what?! No, May, y-you can't do this. I have to be Spider-Man. Please, May." I beg her as tears start to form in my eyes.

"No, that's final. I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, but you need to leave." Her and Mr. Stark walk to the door but stop when I speak.

"I'm doing this for Uncle Ben, May!" I say and my tears finally start falling. "I'm doing it for mom and dad and for anybody who has lost someone at the hands of bad people. I-I can't stop now. Spider-Man is apart of me and I'm nothing without him." I finish and May looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, Peter..." She says before engulfing me in a hug.

     I look over to Mr. Stark and see he has a small, sympathetic smile on his face. He looks away before walking to the door and leaving.