Resurrection

Steve, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Natasha, and Thor were all outside now. The soul stone was placed on the ground and Thor had Stormbreaker in his hand. He looked back at Bruce, hesitantly. Then, Tony voiced what everyone was thinking.

     "Are you sure this'll work, Bruce? I mean, would if it doesn't. We won't be able to go back and I am not messing with that time stone without Strange here." He said, cautiously.

     Bruce looked back at the group. "Trust me, guys. It'll work." He said, not even believing himself.

     Bruce nods his head reassuringly at Thor and Thor returns a small smile before turning back towards the soul stone on the ground. He takes a deep breath and raises Stormbreaker, summoning as much lightning as he could. Once the the sky becomes stormy, Thor brings Stormbreaker down onto the soul stone, along with the summoned lightning. When the axe touches the stone, it shatters. The stone emits a ring of energy that pushes the Avengers back and to the ground. The energy spreads throughout the whole universe.

     When it's over, the Avengers push themselves up, off the ground. They look around the battlefield for any sign that Bruce's plan had worked. When they caught sight of nobody, the six of them start to panic. It didn't work. Now what are they going to do.

     When they thought all hope was lost, they heard a voice behind them.

     "Steve?" It said, causing Cap to turn around at the familiar voice.

     He froze. "Bucky?"

     When Bucky nods, Steve runs to him and envelopes him into a hug. The others look around before their eyes landed on their friends walking out of the trees, all in one piece. Sam had his arm around a crying Wanda and T'Challa walked behind them. Around them, Wakandan warriors start to appear, as well.

     They all greeted each other and said how much they were glad they're back. That's when Tony remembered Peter. His panic beginning to resurface.

     If everybody was reappearing that means Peter is back up in the middle of space with people he barely knows. Tony had no way of getting to him. But, then, Nebula comes to mind. Maybe she has a way of contacting the Guardians of the Galaxy.

     At that, Tony goes and searches for Nebula.

((Bam! Chapter three. I'm hoping people are liking this. I haven't really seen anything like this before, so it's something new. I might actually finish this whole thing today. Also, I would like to know how you guys would want Avengers 4 to end. I just want everybody to be alive and live happily ever after.))