Chapter 7 - Good Morning

~ A/N ~
I update often, so sorry about this short chapter. D: 
 ********************************************************************************************

Lacey POV**

THE NEXT DAY

The sun streamed through my blinds. I blinked rapidly before opening my eyes and taking in the scene before me. Niall and I had fallen asleep watching movies last night. His arms were around my waist holding me close to him. His head was nestled in the crook of my neck. I was little uncomfortable but remembered this is Niall. He didn't do anything to hurt me. I tried as quietly as possible to grab my phone and see the time to see if it was early enough to go back to sleep. I checked the time on my phone squinting my eyes as the bright screen lit up. My eyes slowly got used to the brightness. The clock read 9:30. I thought that it wasn't that late but what if Niall had somewhere to be? He's famous, surely he has to be somewhere at this time. I wondered if the other boys were looking for Niall too. I suddenly became worried. What if I got blamed for this mess? I tossed my phone onto my nightstand. I shook Niall, I have to admit, I was upset to wake him, he looked so cute. He was fast asleep, snoring lightly. I giggled. 

"Hey, Niall." I said continuing to shake him. I didn't even stir.

"Niall!" I said louder and grabbed his arm shaking him.

Not a movement. I tried to slip out of his strong grip, but he was to strong. His biceps flexed around my wasit. I sighed. I put my mouth up to Niall's ear.

"NIALL!" I screamed. His eyes snapped opened.

"What?!" He asked sitting up and releasing me. He realized he had his arms around me and blushed lightly. He then looked out the window. He probably noticed the sun. 

"Shit, What time is it?" He asked getting out of the bed. 

"About, 9:30 ish." I replied standing up and stretching.

"Where you have to be?" I asked him.

"Interview at 10:30." He told me. 

"Thanks for letting me crash here and watch movies. It was fun, I had a great time." He said grabbing his phone and wallet off my dresser. Then I remembered, I have to give him a ride back to the hotel, he doesn't have a car. 

"No problem, I had fun, too." I said smiling, and I really meant that I hada great time. We just chilled having like a lazy day. My favorite kind of day. 

"You wanna come to the interveiw? I'm sure Alona will be there." He said. I considered it. 

"Uh..Sure." I said. "Just let me get dressed realy quick. " I told him. I ran to my closet and pulled out a pair of light blue jean shorts and a purple tank top. It was suppose to be insanely hot outside. I heard Niall talking but it wasn't to me.

"Yeah, I crashed somewhere else." He said. There was a pause.

"Yeah, I know, I will be there soon. I promise." He continued. 

"It won't happen again." He finished. I grabbed my hair brush and quickly walked into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and slipped into my clothes. I pulled my bangs back with a bobby pin. My hair couldn't be washed until later, I only shower every other day so that it's healthy. It wasn't greasy at all so I figured I should just leave it down. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Niall sitting on my bed, his shoes were now on his feet and his smiling at me. I smiled back. I grabbed a pair of socks and put them on followed by my white converse. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and took my purse that was hanging on my doorknob. I slid down the stairs, Niall on my heels, until I saw Connor standing at the end of the staircase, arms folded.