"York, punch it!" Carolina orders ducking. 

"It's punched!" He exclaims. The Pink-Heart Insurrectionist lands in front of the Warthog and has a brief battle with Carolina. Maine stirs, but the female Insurrectionist plants her foot on Maine's back, knocking him out again. She steals the briefcase off Maine's back but Carolina manages to retrieve it back. As the briefcase flies in the air Carolina struggles to get a grip of it; only for Zone to show up and grab it, putting it on his back. The sleeveless Insurrectionist kicks Carolina down to the front bumper of the Warthog and engages Zone as they have a in-air fight. Carolina attempts to climb back on the Warthog, while the Muscular Insurrectionist prepares to execute a still-unconscious Maine.

"Hold on!" York swerves the Warthog to the left, flinging Carolina and the Muscular Insurrectionist off it, rousing Maine in the process. They land on a nearby truck platform with oil drums, with Carolina grabbing the briefcase in the process. The Pink Heart Insurrectionist manages to land a kick to Zone's chest, knocking him back and sending the briefcase falling to Carolina as she snatches it places it on her own back. At the same time, the Muscular Insurrectionist tosses an oil drum at Team A's Warthog, knocking off its turret.

"Would you quit throwin' stuff! On your left! On your left!" York and Maine speed up next to the oil truck. "Watch it! Watch it!" Maine jumps out of the Warthog and onto the oil truck platform, in order to assist Carolina. Maine battles the Pink-Heart soldier, but is kicked back with Carolina. As Carolina and Maine are back to back the two switch opponents with Maine now in possession of the briefcase. Zone then zooms back in the fight as Carolina kicks the Pink-Heart ODST and Zone jumps over her, kneeing her in the face. 

"On the right!" York tosses the Brute Shot to Carolina. Carolina Matrix jumps in the air, dodging incoming bullets. She stabs Pink-Heart soldier with the Brute shot.

"Come on!" She taunts. 

Pink-Heart tosses her pistol to Muscular, who catches it and continues to battle with Maine, even managing to shoot Maine's throat. He then throws Maine to the floor and shoots his throat repeatedly. Zone then immediately tackles the Muscular ODST and repeatedly throws numerous punches towards his visor until he back-flip kicks the ODST. As Carolina and Zone begin to overcome the two soldiers, Maine loads his Brute Shot, with blood pouring down his throat. He aims at the two Insurrectionists, but Pink-Heart fires at Maine, causing his aim to go awry. Maine fires at the truck's rear, causing it to swerve. The truck hits a car and the four soldiers fly through the air, the female Insurrectionist flying off the highway. Carolina reaches for the briefcase, still on Maine's back, but fails to reach it. Zone then grabs her hand and throws her on his back as she holds on. They both land in the Warthog. Maine bounces off the road twice and is hit by a speeding truck and is completely knocked off the road. The Muscular Insurrectionist retrieves the briefcase and flies up to his Hornet. Tex appears on her motorbike and fires at the Hornet. The Hornet enters a tunnel and damages the tunnel door controls. Tex follows in pursuit.

"Don't let her grab it first!" Carolina orders. 

"Who cares who gets it first!" York says still swerving. 

"I do!" 

The doors slowly start close as the Warthog nears. 

"Bail out!" Carolina warns. 

"Bailing!" York hops out of the Warthog and rolls down the road. Carolina and Zone ride the Warthog and are catapulted into the tunnel before the doors close, wheels of the Warthog flying every which way. Carolina activates her speed unit enhancement and zooms off. Zone turns on his jet boots again and flies off after the two female Freelancers. 

York is on the road, dusting himself off as he looks at the wreckage near the tunnel. "Man, I've got to quit jumping off stuff today." Carolina, who has spotted the Hornet. Using her speed unit to avoid multiple cars, Carolina manages to catch up with Tex, and the two begin to race for the Hornet in order to obtain the briefcase.