Chapter twenty seven

Days have passed, Thaddeus is trying his best to make it up with their children. At the same time, he is also trying to win my attention.

We haven't talk about how long we will stay here in his villa. I wasn't complaining, we are treated like royalties and she can see the smile in her children's faces. It's uplifting, her heart goes to him for the effort he made to make them happy.

As for her, well, she is loosening up a bit, she realized her situation and her children as well. For now she settle for what is better for everyone, she make peace with her mind. So far so good, nothing happened that she have to worry, yet.

She don't know what was happening back home. She have talk to her parents already, she told them everything. It surprise her that they already knew Thaddeus is the father of her children.

Her father assured her that they still love her no matter what I've done. Even if I hid the identity of the man who fathered my children for a long time. She was truly grateful for having them as her parents.

"Ready? They are already here"

A voice from her back waken her senses from her reverie.

"Huh?" Still disoriented.

"They have arrived, are you okay?" she nodded.

"I didn't expect them to be this early"

He came closer, she can feel his warmth behind her back.

His affection towards her became frequent, it actually felt like there's no years that have separated us. It becomes more intense, they were very much attracted to each other. How can she denied him when she obviously wanted him as badly as he is.

Marriage? It was always on his plate, but she is still in the process of taking in everything one step at a time.

"It's only my parents who have arrive early" she nodded "My siblings will be here by the afternoon"

"I guess the children are ready to meet their grandparents"

"No question about that, but, are you ready to meet them?"

Never, she would like to say, then sighed.

Their children are well informed that they will meet their father's parents, their grandparents. Questions was asked, as they expected it from them. As much as they can, they tried to explained the kids the situation. It taken them quite a while to digest the information of learning that they have more relatives than they think they have.

It is a whole new world for her children, she isn't sure how can their young minds would take all of this.

"How do you think they will react?"

"Well, I know my father will be proud, my mother will be overjoy and I'm very sure they will like them, they will be shock but it was only at the beginning"

How would they react upon meeting the mother of his children?

She wouldn't know until she meet them face to face.

"They will not like me.."

"Hush..They will"

"..I hid our children, your children"

"It was in the past, kyria mou, we have talked about this, let me handle this"

She sighed heavily, then nodded at him.

Her mind is full of thoughts while walking along the hallway beside him. Their children are still in their room getting ready, they will be presented after Thaddeus and I talk to his parents.