Chapter eight

What had she ever done to him that he seek her and threaten to ruin her life? He said she cheated on him.

Weeks before their second anniversary,he had damped her. After his trip from Athens,he walked into their apartment. Telling her that they are done,finished,and walk out of her. Month after,he had move on,too quick,marry his now ex-wife.

What she couldn't understand is why? After that emotionless parting most six years ago,he would want to revisit the past. It didn't make sense,if he want revenge from her because of her infidelity,since when sex become punishment?

Whatever he have in his mind,she wanted it done and finish. She misses being on her normal routine,her job,the kids and the peace without his presence.

"Mama,I will miss you" she her daughter Ariadna,the little girl look so sad and that make her sad,too.

Dina and Curtis are waiting with their daughter Rhuinna. She's about to leave,there's two cars outside her little bungalow house. One is taking her to the local airport and the other one is Curtis.

She already had her children's bags ready and her bags in the car.

"I will miss you,darling" she her and her two siblings "Mama,have to go now" she give them kisses,each before she let them go.

"Kayo na ang bahala sa kanila,I'll be back as soon as I can" she said to Dina when she came to collect her kids.

"Huwag kang mag alala,kami na ang bahala sa kanila,try mong mag relax kahit sandali,naka extend ang stay mo sa manila" she didn't expect it "napag usapan na namin to ni Curtis and we are happy to take care of the kids,don't rush,if there's emergency we will call you,immediately"

She sighed and nodded at her friend.

"Thank you,I really do appreciate this so much"

"We are also thankful,you came in our lives,you've made us where we are right now,maliit na bagay nalang itong alagaan ang mga anak mo,you've dedicated so much into our resort and we are very grateful for that"

With a heavy heart,leaving her kids,she ride the car that is taking her to the airport. She will miss her babies so much,she wipe her tears when the car was on the road.

The moment the airplane landed,her stomach knotted. If she didn't know that someone is also waiting for her in the city. She wouldn't feel agitated,instead she will be happy to finish the conference and fly back to her kids.

When she got her small luggage,she went outside to find the hotel stuff who will pick her up. She saw her name on the board,a middle age man was holding. Rolling her luggage,she come up to him,she was greeted with a warm smile.

"Good afternoon,Miss O'Donnell,welcome to manila" kinuha nito ang kanyang luggage.

"Magandang hapon,din naman ho" napangiti siya ng napamaang ito dahil sa pananagalog niya. It was a different driver who pick me up today,not the one who I knew already.

Ngumiti na din ito sa kanya,habang inaayos ang bag sa likod ng sasakyan,pumasok naman siya sa loob.

She will stay on the hotel own by Curtis and one of his friend. That is where she always stay everytime she's in Manila.

It was the usual traffic,that's why as much as possible she don't want to be in this city,traffic and polluted.

When she have arrived at her hotel suite,she had the luxury to have a decent quick shower. She's tired emotinally and physically,right now all she wanted to do is to lay down in the comfort of well made,white fitted bed.