Chapter One

Can I just say that moving to a new school in high school is a living hell? I can't believe this. I'm a junior at Gordon Hill High School in Greenville, Texas then all of sudden I'm not. Now, I'm a junior at Gary Philbrick High School in Arlington, New Hampshire. Where even is that? That's all thanks to my mother of course. Thinking that we needed a change, plus she got a so called great job offer. My father, had no problem with it. Neither did my younger siblings, who didn't have a group of friends that they had known for almost five years. I, though begged to stay, but no. My opinion didn't matter. I was forced to leave all my friends and basically my whole life back in Texas to move to a town of less than ten thousand people. Small towns are one of the things I hate with a passion. In Greenville, we had our own airport. We were pretty big. But hey, isn't everything in Texas?

This Arlington doesn't even have a mall with more than twenty stores. They have a 'shopping outlet'. What even is that? I don't even know what I'm getting into. What kind of clothes did these people wear? I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe. I can't wear the stuff I have from Texas here. It snows. We don't get snow in Texas.

My parents have quite good paying jobs thankfully. My mom, being an interior designer, could basically live anywhere because she could design from her computer, but there was some amazing company that wanted to start a small store in this town and wanted her to run it, so she had to take it. It was a 'once in a lifetime opportunity'. My dad was lawyer and well lawyers can live anywhere. I even had a job working at the Hollister in our mall, but I obviously had to quit. I got a discount on all kinds of clothes there, now I'd have to pay full price.

"Mom, I need money to go reconstruct my closet." I said in a flat tone. I was still pretty pissed off about the move even though it had already been two weeks. I hadn't started school yet, but I had to start soon or it was breaking the law or something stupid.

"How much do you need sweetie?" She asked turning towards me. She had bright blue eyes, and golden blonde hair, her teeth perfectly straight. Appearance was everything to her. You could say she was a little OCD, but it wasn't too severe. She just liked everything to be perfect.

"A lot. I need to buy almost everything a teenage girl needs. Pants, shirts, skirts, shorts, shoes, the whole deal." I said.

"Okay. Well I'll put some money on your charge card right now and you can go shopping tomorrow?" She smiled.

"Thanks." I said as I left the office.

Our house was pretty big. Not a mansion but still larger than every other house on the block. Apparently my mom had known about the job for over a year and never told anyone, except a builder who started our house about eight months ago. That was the worse thing. She knew and never told any of us. It was like she just wanted to tell me two weeks before we had to leave that my friends and I were never going to see each other again unless I flew back to Texas or they came here. Back to the house though. Five bedrooms, one for each person in the family and then a guest room. Three bathrooms. One attached to my parents room, one for my room, and one for everyone else. I took too long in the bathroom in the morning so I got my own. I had a stand up shower and a tub, then a large vanity. My bedroom was actually quite nice. I have to admit, as much as I dislike her right now, my mom is really good a her job. My walls were painted a light beige color and had white trim on the top and bottom. Light wood floors and a canopy bed that was really low to the ground. The canopy fabric was a very light white and see through. I loved it. It made me think of the trip we took to Mexico a few years ago. The beds were the most amazing things ever. I slept like a baby every night of that trip. My bed was lined with dark purple sheets and a zebra comforter. Hey, every girl loves zebra print, and if they say they don't, they're lying.

I had a small desk with my laptop on it. My iPhone dock on a table next to my bed. Then the closet. Larger than the one at the last house, thank god. I couldn't fit my shoes in the last one. It was personalized. Score! Compartments for shoes. One side for tops and the other for bottoms, then a small rack on the end wall for dresses and such. Small dresser to put pj's and underwear in. This was like the closet from heaven. Too bad I had to fill it with the clothes I was buying tomorrow and not the one's in my bag. Who am I kidding? I can fit all of them in here. I'll just have to separate them. I know I seem like a spoiled rich girl, but that's because I basically am.

--------------------------

Since there was no mall and just that weird 'shopping outlet' I had to drive two hours to Manchester to get to a real mall. I then went and bought everything I needed. I spent almost one thousand dollars by the end of the day. I had to buy a ton of sweatshirts since all the ones I owned were super thin and didn't really keep you warm. I had to buy an actual winter coat, and boots, which were Uggs of course. All in all, it was a quite successful day. I didn't bother on talking to any of the hot guys that were checking me out. I had to wear my Texas clothes so my outfit had been a pair of destroyed white skinny jeans, a long sleeve Hollister shirt, and my black high heel ankle boots. It seemed to fit in a little, minus the shoes. I had so many bags that I had to walk to my car and drop some off at one point. I bought my self some McDonald's really quick and then went home.

I start school on Monday. Just let me put it this way, I'd rather be in hell.

------------------------

A/N: New story! What do you think? This is just the intro to learn a little bit about the background of the main character. Comment, Vote, Add to Library, and Become a Fan!(:

I also hate this cover I have right now. It's just the name which is quite boring. So if any of you guys like to do covers, make one! (:

The videos that I'll be putting throughout this story to the side are the songs I listen to while writing if you wanna listen to them. You don't need to but, I'll just put it for those who want to listen. (: