1

"I don't need you. I don't need you..." Those words bounced around inside Yugo's head like a pinball machine, paining him every time the words hit inside his head. Was that all it took to tear them apart? Seven years... they had been friends for seven years.... yet Amalia had almost left him for Oropo...... she had said that she... she.. didn't need him anymore.... Before he realized it he was sniffling. "Ugh. Stop crying you dumbass. If she doesn't need you that's her own problem." He sniffs, his voice breaking. He sat up. He was at Eva and Percedal's house to babysit the kids while they had a date night. He really had to get his shit together before Elely found him, if she did he would never hear the end of it.

But of course, The luck of Ecaflip was not on his side. "Uncle Yugo!!" Elely yelled, running into the room. "Uncle Yugo? Why are you crying?" She asked plainly. "Hm? Oh it's nothing Elely, it's just dusty in here." Wow, smart. The kid may be an Iop but she's not that dumb. "I don't believe you. Is it about Aunt Amalia? I saw you two kiss ya know." This took Yugo by surprise. "W-what? You, you did? I thought you had already gone up by then...." He mumbles, embarrassed and depressed. "Yep! You two didn't seem to be friends afterwards though. And during your battle with Oropo, even though I was too far away to hear anything, she kissed him and said something to you that made you sad! What happened?" Yugo was in awe, she noticed all that? Wow... "Uh-huh. She did say some kinda mean stuff. But it's ok, I'm sure we're still friends." He says, lying through his teeth. He ruffles her hair and stands up. "Come on, let's go find Flopin. It's about time for dinner." He says, smiling at her. She wasn't quite convinced, but Yugo didn't give her time to argue as he left the room. "Hmm. I wonder if Papa knows anything. Or Mama." She says, following him.