Childlike- Zerkajzl

A very small hint of it, but what can you expect when they are kids :))

"Come on Joshy, I want to beat them there"

Tobi anxiously tugged on the hem of Josh's grey shirt as he urged Josh to walk towards the park, but was easily shrugged off by Josh.

"Hold on Tobi, I just need to tell my mom"

Josh quickly ran in the direction where his mom was sitting on the bench beside Tobi's mother while Tobi shuffled his feet as he realized he was suddenly alone in the midst of a park. He glanced around and was startled when Josh ran at him, grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards the park.

Tobi struggled to keep up with Josh as he was shorter compared to all of their friends except Vik. 

"Slow down Joshy, I'm only 6" Tobi panted as he wrung his hand from Josh's grip and came to a complete stop.

Josh stopped running and held onto the corner of Tobi's white sweatshirt.

"Sorry, but I'm only 7. Not even that much older than you" 

Tobi gently pushed Josh forward as he pointed to the playground that was only a mere couple hundred feet away from them.

"Go, I'll catch up"

Josh slowly began walking away but nervously turned his head around and headed back to the younger boy. He grabbed his hand and pulled him as they both walked to the park.

"I promised your mommy I would stay with you"

Tobi vaguely hid behind his now-pulled up hood as he bit back a remark about him not needing to be looked after. Instead, he perked up at the loud chatter that he recognized as his friend's voices.

Josh soon recognized the voices as well and they began to walk faster to the playground where they saw Simon attempting to carry a 4-year-old Vik on his back as JJ looked down at them in amusement from the monkey bars.

"Vik stop moving or I'll drop you"

Vik seemed to understand the message and wrapped his arms tighter around the older's neck in an attempt to stay grounded. He settled down and seemed to realize his other friends had joined them which caused him to began squirming again.

"Tobi! Joshy!" he quietly whispered as he pointed at them while staying nestled in Simon's hoodie.

Tobi released his grip on Josh's hand and raced his way towards the large-eyed boy, only barely making it there without tripping over the large rocks scattered throughout the ground.

"Hi Vik, what are you doing"

Tobi attempted to hug the younger boy but found it difficult with the blonde between them. He settled for bouncing on his feet and giving Simon a quick, but bright smile. Vik just shrugged his shoulders and continued to hold onto the blonde's neck.

Tobi beamed up at Vik clearly anxious to go and play on the playground.

"Do you want to go play on the slides with me?"

Vik vigourously nodded his head up and down and tapped on Simon's shoulder as a signal to put him down. Simon slowly bent down, his arms still securely hooked under Vik's legs until he was nearly touching the ground. Vik released his grip around his neck and slowly jumped off of Simon's back, immediately running up the stairs towards the slides, with Tobi quickly behind him.

Surprisingly, JJ has been fairly quiet throughout this exchange as he was content with sitting on the monkey bars swinging his legs up and down.

"Come on JJ, let's go swing"