Naptime -Minijzl.6

Prompt-More baby Minijzl

"Hey sweetie"

Tobi coed at his mom, making grabby hands at his mom. She pulled him up, holding him on the side of her hip.

"Aren't you excited for your play date "

Tobi patted his face, spreading the drool around his chin even more. His mom took a napkin, wiping the slimy substance off.

Tobi veered his face from his moms grasp. He pushed the napkin away from his face.

"No Tobi. Don't you want to look nice for Simon"

At the name Tobi allowed his mom to finish wiping his face. When she was done, she put Tobi back on the floor while she continued to make refreshments.

Tobi was unable to crawl yet, being small for his age, as he was behind on the other children. While Simon, was already taking steps.

He sat on the floor, happy to play with his blocks in front, until the door bell rang. Tobi squealed trying to get his moms attention.

"I hear it Tobi. I'm going"

Tobi rolled over on his stomach, flailing his arms around. His attempt to crawl was to lay on the floor and hope that by 'moving his arms' he would start.

Tobi soon stopped, getting bored. His mom was no where to be seen. Tobi being only 10 months did the only thing he knew could, he began to cry.

Tears slowly dripped down his face as his chubby hands reached to wipe them away.

Simon's mom placed him down besides Tobi. Simon crawled over to Tobi and patted his head, unsure of what to do. But Tobi slowly stopped crying when he realized Simon was next to him.

Tobi pushed his hands into a crawling position, but fell as soon as he tried. He just didn't have the strength to hold himself up yet.

Simon turned his little head to the side wondering what Tobi was doing. Simon laid on his stomach in front of Tobi, thinking it was a game.

Tobi giggled at the blond as he made funny faces towards him, Tobi pulling on his face trying to copy him.

Simon crawled closer to Tobi and put his head down on the floor. The pair both did not have a nap at all today, so they were quite tired.

Tobi was still up, but he was scared that he would make the blond cry by being loud, so he put his head on top of Simons upper back.
----
Needless to say, the two parents walked into the room to a surprisingly cute sight.

Yeah it's short.... but schools almost over and I have Sols and Finals. So I'll be updating more when it's over.