Minijzl.3

P.O.V- Third person
Prompt- Tobi is overworking himself
Status - friends -> dating

Two bodies accompany the couch. The young blond with his feet across the darker boys lap. He didn't mind though because he was so focused on editing his video. The blond munching on his crisps everyone minute or so, his eyes trained on the current Friends episode playing.

The darker boy moved his legs so he was sitting criss crossed with his laptop in the middle of his lap. The blond boy slightly pouted as his feet were removed from his comfortable position. "Tobi you are boring" he says while adjusting how he sits, so he is sitting upright again.

Tobi rolled his eyes, clearly not mad as he was smiling. "Well I'm sorry I need to upload, unlike you Simon." He shakes his head at the darker boy and offers him some crisps. Tobi shakes his head with a smile at the blond.

"Come on Tobi, I know for a fact you haven't eaten breakfast or lunch." Simon exclaims nudging him a little.

"I'm not hungry. Plus I need to finish this." He rebuttals back.

Simon smiles sadly at him, but accepts his word. Simon glances at the clock beneath the television to see 12:47. He yawns and stands up stretching his arms above his head. "I think I'll head home and get some sleep. I'd do the same if I were you"

Tobi lifts his head from the screen to look at Simon. He nods, but says " I will soon. See you tomorrow then?" He quietly says putting his gaze back on the screen.

"Yeah I'll be round tomorrow at breakfast" Simon says with his hand on the doorknob. He opens it but takes one last glance at the boy knowing he probably won't sleep "soon."
                 ~~ Next day ~~
Simon knocks on the door and waits a couple minutes. He doesn't hear any movement inside, so he pulls out the spare key Tobi gave him. He quickly opens the door and closes it. He glances around and doesn't see the brown hair boy.

Simon walks around deciding to check his room. He opens the door and peers his head into the room. In the corner of his room he sees the boy editing a video over the monitor. Simon sighs and loudly says "Tobi?"

Tobi turns around looking startled. Simon didn't notice how bad the boy looked until he got up close to him. Tobi had bags under his eyes and hasn't changed his outfit since he last saw him. "You didn't sleep last night" Simon sadly whispers moving closer to him.

Tobi looks down at the ground avoiding the taller ones stares. Simon brings him into a hug, holding him gently as if the smaller boy will retreat. "You need a shower"  Simon jokingly says to Tobi. Tobi laughs at the joke releasing his arms from Simons grasps.

Simon frowns slightly, but quickly covers it up. " Why don't you shower and I'll make you some food?" The boy quickly shakes his head.  "I need to fin-"

Simon pushes the boy into the bathroom, tossing him some shorts, briefs, and a towel. Simon smiles to himself when he hears the shower turn on.

Simon goes to the kitchen preparing some pancakes and bacon. Just as he was bringing the plates to the table he saw Tobi. He had on black shorts without his shirt, a towel around his neck. Simon turns around hiding his face as he feels his cheeks begin to blush.

Simon brings the syrup to the table and sits besides Tobi. He dives into the pancakes and turns to see Tobi doing the same. Tobi added some syrup to his second helping, not realizing how hungry he was.

The two boys decided to watch a movie, much to Tobi's dismay. A bowl of popcorn lays in the  middle of Simons stomach. A similar position with Simons legs over Tobi's lap. Tobi choosing to sit alert so he can get edit soon after the movie finishes.

However, halfway through the movie Tobi's eyes began to close. His determination to stay awake began as he started to pinch himself every time he got sleepy. Simon noticed this and placed the covers over both their bodies. He watched as Tobi leant back into the couch and relaxed.

Tobi's eyes closed and he didn't do anything to stop it this time. Simon paused the movie while standing up. He didn't trust himself to carry Tobi, instead he shook him gently awake. "I'm awake" Tobi says as his eyes flutter open.

Simon shakes his head and gently pulls Tobi's arm up. Simon wounds his arm under Tobi's arms and pulls him toward his bedroom. "I can walk ya know?" Tobi says, yawning afterwords.

Simon ignores the comment and opens the door to the room. Simon lays Tobi down on the bed, pulling the covers up to his chin. Simon begins to walk away when Tobi grabs his wrist. "Stay with me?"

Simon nods his head and lays down besides Tobi. Simon opens his arms up and moments later Tobi goes into them. Simon lays his chin on top of Tobi's head. "Simon? What is this?" Tobi quietly says moving his head to look up at Simon.

Simon lifts his head up, meeting the brown eyes. He leans in pulling the male into a soft kiss, wrapping his arms around his waist. A few seconds later Tobi pulls away with a small smile on his face. "Does this mean that we are- Yeah" Simons says as he cuts him off mid sentence.

Tobi moves his head back into Simons chest and takes a handful of his shirt as he closes his eyes. Simon kisses the top of his head and whispers "Night". But it went unheard as the boy was already asleep.

Simon whimpers as he starts to wake up. He opens his eyes rubbing the sleep away. He is briefly confused as his surroundings were different. But he quickly remembers and looks down to see Tobi laying on his chest and their legs tangled together. The boy begins to stir in his sleep until his eyes open.

Tobi looks up at Simon to see him smiling down at him. He buries his face back into Simon and blushes. All Tobi knew was that was the best sleep he has ever had.

Told ya, love Tobi oneshots.