Zerkaajzl

P.O.V- Tobi

Warning-

Prompt- Before Josh's video about the best friend tag with Tobi.

I watch as Josh nervously walks from one side of the room to the other side repeatedly. My eyes darting every few seconds at his moving figure. "Its really not that big of a deal" I finally say after getting tired of him pacing around.

He stop walking and turns to look at me. I place my hands on both side of my face awaiting for him to speak. "Its a huge deal! What if I accidently reveal us? Or I do something stupid?" he exclaims and goes back to pacing around the room.

I sigh before laying down on my back on the couch. I close my eyes and listen to the small patters of his constant movement. The sound slowly stops and I smile knowing that he is looking at me. I open my arms up whilek keeping my eyes closed. A few moments later I got feel him shuffle towards me and into my arms. I push back farther into the couch, allowing him space to lay besides me. "Thank you" he quietly murmurs to me.
I move my arms from around him so that one hand is intertwined with his hand and my other arm is supporting my head. "Tobi?" He says while tapping my shoulder.
I open one eye and see him looking at me. I fully open my eyes and hum out a yes. He shifts his body a bit and says "Can we do the video now?"
I smile a little and start to get up. As I get up he pushes me back down onto the couch. "In a little bit" he teasingly says while smiling.
I start to relax again into his arms. I turn my head and kiss his cheek and I laugh before saying " yeah- cause this is totally what best friends do."
If you have not already noticed I love ships with Tobi and pretty much just love Tobi. But I hope you are enjoying my start to creating oneshots. ~Teebehonest da fuck