Zerkstar.1

Prompt- ^^ loosely based
Credits @jeonchild
Status- Dating
P.O.V- Josh

My arm is harshly pulled back by a seemingly upset Vik. I turn to his direction and tug my hand back to my side. He crosses his arms at his chest, glaring at me.

"I never agreed to this"

I groan in annoyance "Yeah you did."  I move my hands to my hair, briefly combing through the knots and flattening it back out.

I glanced down at my phone, we were already ten minutes late to the party and I was getting impatient. "But that was before I knew how many people were going" he retaliates.

Vik suddenly lifts his head up, while stepping closer to me. He reaches up to my perfectly white buttoned up shirt and opens a button. He lightly latches his lips on my neck. " We can stay here."

His hot breath in my ear made me shiver, but I took my strength left to push him away. He pouts knowing his ploy was detected. He turns on the heels of his feet and walks to his bedroom, assuming to get dressed. I fan my hands hoping to remove the slight blush forming on my cheeks. 

Vik walks out of his room minutes later wearing a similar outfit to mine. He had black pants on, but instead of a white button up he wore a burgundy shirt.

" Let's get this over with"

~~~

I grabbed Vik's hand dragging him behind me to a corner of the room. I tightened my grip on his hand as the more people started to flood the room. I took a sip of my drink and leaned against the wall.

I could tell he was extremely irritated with the tons of drunk people lingering in the room. He stood besides me leaning against me with his eyes closed. 

"I wanna go home"

"And I want to go to the moon. It ain't happening, sweetheart. Time to accept that"

Vik looked up at me with a giant smile on his face.

"Fuck you" he said in between his giggles.

Yep I know, short and horrible ending. But I was in a rush because I'm packing to go back home from California.