Confident-Tobi 04?

Prompt- loosely based idea from SpicyKiwiWrites
P.O.V-Third
Pairing- Ok so I decided to go for a different thing this time. So all 4 of them are in a relationship. But Tobi is like their main? So it's like a minizerkstar. But with 4 ppl. So minizerksijzl?
---------------------------------------------
Four boys were on the black couch of the studio. New merchandise from their store were releasing in only a few days, and they still didn't have a model for the merch.

Simon, Josh, and JJ sat on the couch while Tobi laid acrossed them, his head on Simons lap.

Simon played with the top of Tobi's SnapBack. Tobi not really minding the fidgeting at his head. His eyes briefly closed as he listened to the conversation going on.

" We can just hire someone!"

"That's true JJ"

"But that's going to take forever"

JJ sighed, he leaned his head against Josh's shoulder thinking.

"I have a idea!"

"Let's get Tobi to model for us"

Tobi opened his eyes, quickly sitting up on Josh's lap. Josh wrapped his arms around his waist making sure he wouldn't fall off.

"No way"

Tobi crosses his arms to make a point. But he knows it's useless as they will just annoy him otherwise. It always seemed to start this way. They ask Tobi for something, and when he says no, they guilt trip him into it. Somehow it was different this time as he really didn't want to pose in front of a camera. Just the idea of it made Tobi embarrassed.

Josh tightened his grip on Tobi, pulling him back to his chest.

"But you would look so cute baby"

Tobi ignored JJ's nickname for him, but couldn't help the slight blush forming on his cheeks.

"Shut up, no I wouldn't"

Simon rolled his eyes at the statement.

"Course you would"

Tobi stood up, but was pulled back by Josh.

Tobi stood up again, being pulled right back by Simon instead. Tobi giving up, continued to sit on Simon's lap. Simon happily kissed the back of his neck before leaning his head against him.

"Think about how much money we would save"

Tobi's mind did drift toward the thought. They were kind of short on money with the recent purchase of the new house for the four of them. Tobi shook his head, ridding his mind from thinking about the offer for too long.

"And why can't we use one of you guys. The fan girls would much rather see Simon modeling"

Simon wrapped his arms around the boy, not liking the fact he insulted himself.

"Puh-please. Simon? With his lanky arms"

JJ burst out laughing at Josh's comment, only stopping when Simon glared and hit him across the chest.

"Ok then what about Vik?"

"You know Vik is on holiday right
now"

Tobi slumped into Simons arms. Tobi was trying to be mad, but it was proven difficult when Simon kept rubbing circles on the palm of his hands.

"Whatever"

"Woo. Let's get the camera Josh!"

-----
"You fucking dickheads. I never agreed to this"

Tobi was wearing maroon sweats, with no shirt. He shrinked behind a wall, embarrassed to come out. But Josh said, quote on quote, the fan girls would love this.

An arm pulled Tobi from his thoughts, and into the room.

"I hate all you"

Tobi awkwardly posed in front of the camera, unsure of what to do. He smiled, then didn't.

Simon saw Tobi's uncertainty to modeling, he needed some confidence. Simon went up to Tobi and kissed his chest. Tobi swatting him, his cheeks becoming flushed.

The small gesture looked like it would have done nothing. But Tobi began to smile genuinely at the camera. He got even more happier when he was allowed a shirt.
-----

The 4 men crowded around the small computer screen. Tobi sat in the chair, and the others behind him. The new merch was releasing in a few minutes, and the other guys wanted to see how the photos came out. Tobi objected to it, but surprisingly not they won.

"Look it's up!"

Everyone looks as the photos came on the screen. The three boys along with their twitter followers thought Tobi looked great. Even Tobi had to admit they were decent photos.

"So...anyone thinks Tobi should model for just us?"