KSimon.1

P.O.V.- Third
Status- Platonic
Prompt-

Warnings- Simon lazily laid across the couch with his mouth stuffed with some pretzels

Warnings-
Simon lazily laid across the couch with his mouth stuffed with some pretzels. He was focused on coming up with a new video idea. He was oblivious to the fact JJ stood no more than 3 feet away from him, with a ice pack to his forehead.

"Ahem"

The sudden noise causing Simon to look for the person interrupting his current thoughts. He looked around trying to find the source, until his eyes landed on JJ.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"I fell down the stairs"

"What! How? Are you okay?"

Simon quickly got up, checking JJ for anymore obvious injuries. JJ swatted Simons hand away, but Simon ignored the gesture. He continued to lift JJ's arm up and check again.

"I'm fine Simon"

Simon seemed to think if wether he should trust JJ's word or not. He decided not to go against it and let go of JJ's arm.

"I'm going to record"

"Fine. But don't trip up the stairs"

"Shut up"
     ----
"Ugh!"
Simon slammed his head on the table in the living room. He has been sitting here for hours but still couldn't come up with a video idea. He ran his hands through his hair, stopping when he heard loud cussing in the kitchen.

Simon lifted his head from the table and turned to look at the kitchen.  

"Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck"

Simon walked into the kitchen and was immediately blown back by the smell of something burning. JJ on the other hand was clutching his right hand jumping up and down.

JJ removed his hand to inspect it and he wished he hadn't. His hand was completely red, parts of his skin was blistered, and his upper arm was peeling.

"Fuck JJ I think you need to go to the hospital."

"Im fine I'll just wrap a bandage around it"

Simon laughed at him and shook his head. He grabbed JJs shoes and started to put them on his feet. 

"Simon I can put my own shoes on"

"You'd probably tie your laces together"

"Fuck off. I'm not incompetent"

"Oi, big word JJ. Sure you won't hurt your brain?"
----
The two arrived home a couple hours later. JJ returned with a sling around his arm to prevent him from using his hand.

"I'm going to sleep"

JJ began walking towards the steps, but was gently pulled back with his good hand by Simon.

"No you aren't! You will somehow injure yourself"

"what, I'm going to suffocate myself with a pillow"

"Fine, but I'm coming too"

"Your coming to bed with me?"

Simon nodded pulling a reluctant JJ behind him. They went up the stairs, with Simon checking back every often to make sure JJ didn't trip. When they reached JJ's room Simon jumped onto the bed and patted the sheets besides him.

JJ smiled at Simons childishness and walked over to the bed where he sat. He laid down on his back and looked at the ceiling. Simon later copying his actions.

The two laid in silence for a little, only the sounds of Vik recording interrupting them.

"I swear to god, I'm going to have to put bubble wrap around you"

JJ laughed at the idea, while Simons face lit up. Simon suddenly sat up, startling JJ. Simon quickly got out of the bed and began running to the door.

"Wait!"

Simon turned around to see JJ trying to sit up, but failing.

"Where are you going?"

"I have a video idea, and your going to be in it"

With that said Simon rushed out of the room and seconds later the front door could be heard. That left JJ to stare at the ceiling again wondering what video he was thinking about.

I think I'm better at 3rd person. Do you think I should stick to this type of writing?